56

"Then help us," Jin replies, the tone of his voice clearly being desperate. Jimin looks at him perplexed, not knowing what he was talking about. "Help us...take down your father once and for all," Jin explains, leaving the boy in complete denial.

"No, no...that's impossible. I've tried too many times but-" "You'll have all of us now." Jin intercepts, trying his best to get the younger boy to agree.

"But...it's not that easy." Jimin looks down at the ground, remembering the leverage that his father had over him. Jin places his hand on top of his and gently squeezes it.

"What's wrong love?" Jin questions, looking around them in caution in case if danger appeared out of nowhere.

"He...he has blackmail against me." Jin tilts his head in confusion, not seeming to follow.

"What blackmail?"

"My dad used to use me as one of his pawns for his business," Jimin explains, looking at his reflection in a puddle in front of him.

"What business?"

"He sells people out to clients for sexual acts or other things. He used to sell me out to men that specifically wanted boys." Jimin continues, tears beginning to form in his eyes once again. "One time...he sold me out for a night with this one man. He paid my dad for just a blowjob. I gave him one, but when I was finished he wanted more and tried to force himself in me. I grabbed what was closest and stabbed him. I ran out after." Jin is left speechless after the unveiling of Jimin's past. They never really talked about Jimin's prior life before college.

"Then what's the blackmail?"

"My father paid the man money in order to not press charges, and he accepted it since he was a good client. But he never failed the chance to tell me that he could tell that man to press charges. They wouldn't believe me over him because of his power and money." Jimin's cheeks are now red, expressing the pure embarrassment and hatred he had behind his story. Jin pulls him into his arms, caressing the boy in attempt to stop his cries.

"So that's his business right?" Jin asks in clarification once Jimin calmed down. Jimin nods, rubbing his nose at the same time. "Can you help us prove what he does?"

"But what if the man presses charges against me?"

"We will take care of that. Just give us the man's name and we'll solve it. You trust us right?" Jin places his hand on Jimin's cheek, rubbing his thumb against his soft skin.

"I do."

"You find evidence that can help us prove what he does so that we can end this now. You belong with us." Jimin shows a soft smile, approving of his hyung's offer.

"Okay." Both boys go in for a hug, celebrating their plan that would soon go into motion. "I should get going. I told them I was going to go to the market." Jimin says as he gets up from his seat. Jin gets up as well, grabbing the boy's hands.

"You better tell me if anything happens okay?" Jimin nods, as he walks away in a hurry to keep up his cover.  He rushes to the closest convenience store and grabs random snacks before he runs home in attempt to get home before his father. He opens the door and walks into an empty living room. Jimin let's out a sigh, feeling victorious from his successful attempt.

"Where the fuck were you?" A voice grunts, catching Jimin's attention right away.

"I went to the convenience store for some snacks," Jimin says in monotone as his father walks up to him and snatches the bags from his hands. He looks through them, looking out for anything that caught his attention. He throws them to the side, and grabs Jimin by the neck and throws him against the wall. "Let...me...go." Jimin manages to say in between gasps for air, trying his best to free himself from his father's tight grip.

"You better not be bullshitting me. You know you aren't allowed to leave this fucking house." Jimin's father coldly says, tightening his grip on the boy's neck for his last sentence. "If I catch you lying I will kill you and your brother." He releases his grip, making Jimin fall to the ground with coughs as he tries to get back the oxygen he was deprived of. "Get the fuck out of my sight you shithead." Jimin slowly gets up with the bags in his hands and goes up to his room.

"Jiminie! Are you okay?" JiHyun worriedly asks, noticing Jimin's shaky breathing. He walks up to the little boy and takes his hands in his.

"Yes, I'm fine don't worry about me." Jimin lied, as he ruffled his brother's hair in attempt to distract him. "JiHyun listen to me...we are going to get out of here soon okay?" JiHyun looks at him, wondering how that was going to be possible.

"How? Will we get to be with Yoongles again?" JiHyun innocently asks, giggling at the thought of seeing Yoongi again.

"Yes, we will get to be with him again," Jimin affirmed, holding back his tears at seeing his brother so clueless about what was going on around him. "I'm so sorry you had to go through this, you don't deserve this." Jimin apologizes, bringing his brother into his embrace. "Why are you sorry? I'm okay." JiHyun reasons, which only made his brother cry even more.

"I made a plan. You are a big part of it." Jimin explains, wiping the tears from his face.

"What is it?" The little boy inquires, wondering how they would be able to escape the place they called home.

"When I get what Jin-hyung needs, I will help you will escape so you can give it to
Jin-hyung and the rest of them." Jimin whispered, already thinking of ways to get into his father's room.