Chapter 13

I looked in my jean pockets and I groaned once I realized my phone was still in the cabin. It's been almost an hour (I think) and I was already starting to shiver. I couldn't feel my hands anymore either. It was as if my body was starting to go numb.
{Leo's P.O.V}
I waited anxiously for Marlie to come back to the main lobby. I needed to find out why she was mad. I can't remember if I've said anything or did anything to make her so pissed off.
Johnny, Deven, and I had already been found and apparently the game is almost over so it shouldn't be long.
As soon as Amanda and Bianca walked into the room, I walked towards Amanda. Amanda smiled once I appeared in front of her.
"Where's Marlie?" I asked. Her smile instantly fell.
"Why do you always ask about Marlie? Do you like her or something?" Amanda furrowed her eyebrows.
"Where is she?" I repeated. Amanda huffed in annoyance.
"I don't know! She disappeared after the first five minutes of this dumb game." Amanda spat, before walking past me with Bianca following her.
Disappeared?
"I don't think she would've just disappeared like that." Johnny suddenly appeared beside me.
"I don't think so either. I'm going to go find her." I quickly grabbed my jacket. Johnny grabbed my arm to pull me back, "Let me help you." He urged.
"Why? Why would you want to help her?" I spat.
"Just let me help. She's my friend too." Johnny grabbed his jacket and started walking outside. I groaned before walking with him.
{Marlie's P.O.V}
Two hours has it been? I could feel my used to be pink cheeks start turning blue. I was getting weak and unable to move. I tried yanking on my foot again to get it unstuck, but it was no use, I was stuck. I put my head on my knees and I sighed deeply. I felt my eyes start growing shut when I saw a faint flash of light come from the woods, followed by a distant muffle of a voice. I lifted my head slowly and the light was coming towards me slowly. My eyes slowly squinted against the light and the light moved to reveal Johnny.
"Marlie!" He leaned down in front of me while putting down his flashlight. I looked around while shivering," W-where's Leo?"
"Him and I separated to look for you a while back. How long have you been out here?" He touched my arm and quickly let go as if I zapped him.
"I don't know. My foot is stuck and I can't get it out." I pointed towards my foot. He looked down and slowly grabbed my ankle, gently tugging on it. I winced in pain.
"I don't know what to do." I was starting to begin to cry.
"No, don't cry." He said in a sort of panic. He quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around my arms, before hugging me.
"We'll get you out. I swear." Johnny said against my ear.
"C'mon." He picked me up so I was standing steadily on one foot.
"This might hurt." He looked down at my foot. I nodded while biting my lip. He reached down, quickly pulling my foot out with all his strength. I winced in pain and he grabbed onto my waist quickly as if I was going to fall.
"We need to get you to the lobby." He said while turning around," Hop on my back."
I lazily threw my hands over his neck and he helped me jump onto his back.
He held onto my legs around his waist and he sighed before walking. I put my head on his shoulder, my chin quivering against him.
"I-I'm so cold." I mumbled.
"I know. I know. We're almost there." Johnny reassured me. I slowly felt hot tears start coming out of my eyes, dripping onto his sleeve.
"Why are you crying?" Johnny squeezed my leg.
"Leo must be so worried." I cried.
Johnny's body seemed to tense up at the mention of Leo, but I ignored it.
"You think?" Johnny laughed over my crying. I nodded.
"I cant believe Amanda and Bianca left you there." Johnny scoffed suddenly changing the subject.
"They didn't." I said in defense," I-It's not like they knew I was s-stuck." I shivered against him.
Johnny shrugged," You never know. Amanda seems pretty into Leo."
I looked up at that. Did he know that me and Leo were together?
I shrugged it off and we shortly arrived at the cabin, where they took us both to the nurses room. I wonder why they have a nurse room anyway. Do people normally get hurt here or something?
I was in the nurse room, with about five blankets covering me. My shivering had stopped, which I was thankful for, but I would still get occasional shudders.
The nurse decided that my ankle was just sprained, but that I should get an X-ray when I get home just in case, since my ankle was a bit swollen and purple. I nodded, taking the ice bag she gave me and placing it softly on my ankle.
"Thank you." Johnny said politely to the nurse as she left. For right now, my foot was wrapped in bandages because of the cuts I got against the ice earlier.
Johnny walked over to where I was sitting and he looked down at me.
"Thank you, by the way." I looked up at him.
"For what?" He narrowed his eyes at me.
"For saving me. That was nice of you." I smiled.
"Even though you would've rathered Leo to save you?" Johnny raised an eyebrow. I looked up at him and we made eye contact. Johnny's eyes seemed soft, almost vulnerable, which I've never seen him like.
"Marlie, I know you like Leo." He mumbled. There was a silence and I didn't say anything. I couldn't lie to him. We just started being friends. It just amazes me that he was the first one to find out.
"I know we're friends now and I like that." He squatted down so that he was almost face to face with me.
"But what happens if I have feelings for you?" He asked, his voice soft.
I stared at him, waiting for him to say it's a joke. Johnny can't have feelings for me. Not now. Or ever. I never really thought of Johnny like that at all. He is good looking, but I'm with Leo. Doesn't Johnny know that? Or does he think that mine and Leo's relationship is one sided?
"I..." is all I said.
The door suddenly opened and Johnny stood up to look over at it. Leo looked down at me and I looked up at him.
Leo rushed over to me, basically pushing Johnny out of the way, "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice soft just like Johnny's just a few seconds ago.
I nodded slowly, feeling a bit overwhelmed.
"I think I need to go to bed." I mumbled while looking at Johnny who was looking away.
I quickly took off my blankets, and slowly slid on my shoe.
"I..." Johnny suddenly said, me and Leo looked up at him.
"I should get going. Marlie, I'm glad you're safe." He smiled weakly before heading out to the door. I watched as he walked out, leaving me as a worryingly mess. Was I supposed to give him an answer or something?
"Marlie," Leo waved his hand in my face. "Huh?" I looked over at him.
"I'll help you." Leo nodded. I nodded along with him. He picked me up and I squealed. I didn't expect him to do that when I can walk perfectly fine.
"Sorry. I thought it'd be more romantic." He chuckled. I rolled my eyes playfully.
We arrived at a room that wasn't mine, when he opened the door.
"This isn't my room." I mumbled, feeling confused.
"I know. It's mine." Leo closed the door with one hand and I gulped. He placed me on the bed and I looked around.
"You...have your own room?" I asked.
"Why? Are you scared?" Leo laughed, while turning off the light to the closet.
"No." I lied.
"All the guys got their own room, you know, since there's only like five of us." Leo walked over to the bed and laid down while groaning and throwing his arms behind his head.
I looked around awkwardly, not really knowing what to do.
"Did Amanda and Bianca really leave you alone out there?" He asked suddenly, his eyes on the ceiling.
"No." I sighed," They didn't know what happened to me." I said, my back facing towards him. He grabbed my jacket (Johnny's jacket actually) by the hood and pulled me so I was laying on top of his arm.
I froze, not really knowing what to do.
"What exactly happened to you out there." He turned his body towards me.
I looked over towards him hesitantly.
"Nothing bad. I'm just glad I'm here now." I smiled weakly. He smiled also, before leaning forward and planting a kiss on my forehead.
"Me too." He mumbled. He laid back down and I sighed, finally relaxed after a long day.
I slowly felt myself fall asleep when Leo nudged me on the shoulder.
"Here." He motioned towards the blanket. I lazily took one edge of it and wrapped it around me as Leo pulled me close to his chest, keeping me warm.
"You're still so cold." He mumbled, tracing zigzags with his finger along my back. I hummed.
"Are you still mad?" He asked suddenly.
"No." I answered truthfully. Being mad was dumb in the first place. Plus I have no right to be jealous when Johnny confessed his feelings out of the blue for me.
"Good." Leo mumbled," Honestly, I'm a little mad that I wasn't the one who saved you earlier." He confessed.
"I was out looking for you for two hours straight. And nothing." Leo sighed against me. I patted him on the back.
"I'm here now, aren't I?" I said in hopes of making him relaxed.
Which he did, a little.
"Still," He began," Knowing you're alright sooner would've been best." He raised his eyebrows at me.
I nodded in agreement, before it got quiet again. My mind was starting to wonder off towards Johnny again and the look on his face when he told me he had feelings for me.
"But what happens if I have feelings for you?"
I shook my head softly, mentally slapping myself. He didn't mean it. He's just confused.
Leo suddenly propped himself on his elbows before looking down at me.
"I love you." He confessed, looking down at me. I stared back at him, feeling the same words caught in my throat. I can't say I love him when I was just thinking about another guy confessing to me.
"I'm going to bed. Goodnight." I quickly said, before hopping off the bed and sliding on my shoes. I quickly ran out the door and I held in my pain from my ankle. How pathetic was that?

AUTHORS NOTE:
YOUR WELCOME FOR SHOWING YOU THOSE MASTERPIECES OF EDITS. THEYRE ALL SO GOOD😍