Chapter 32

I looked at him and I laughed. "Seriously, Leo. This isn't funny."

He looked at me seriously.

"I am serious. Who are you?" He looked at me cluelessly. I looked up at him, feeling my stomach drop. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Are you not Leo? Are you Leo's secret twin brother or something?" I asked him seriously. I was seriously considering it because of his hair.

He raised an eyebrow, before giving out a little huff of laughter," What the heck does that mean? My names Leo. But, how do you know me?"

I felt like my world was spinning. I felt my breathing get hard and heavy.

"What's wrong, baby?" Suddenly a voice was heard in the apartment. I paused as Amanda appeared at the door. She smirked once she saw me.

"Do you know her?" Leo asked her curiously.

She looked up at him innocently," No."

Leo looked down at me as if I reminded him of something, but he didn't know what. He really didn't know. I looked up at him, feeling tears fill my eyes.

"Baby, can you please go make me something to eat? I'm hungry." Amanda pouted towards him. I looked between him and Amanda. How could this happen?

"Yeah sure." Leo mumbled, looking away from me. I hesitated.

"I hope you find who you're looking for." Leo mumbled kindly towards me, before exiting towards inside the apartment. I felt like my heart just broke into a million pieces. How could this happen? I shut my eyes, feeling my tears fall as soon as he disappeared. Amanda was smirking at the door, her arms crossed over her chest. She walked over towards me, shutting the door behind her so that Leo wouldn't hear what she'd say next.

I looked at her, anger in my eyes.

"Awe. Poor little Marlie." She smirked, wiping my tears. I slapped her arm away.

"How'd you do it? How'd you make him forget about me?" I asked her, clearly angry.

She smiled," I didn't do anything. Because of a certain hit on his head, he seemed to forget you. How funny right?" She laughed. I looked at her, feeling truly hurt.

"While sweet little Marlie was recovering after her heroic action to save her boyfriend, I visited Leo at the hospital. He seemed extremely fond of me, you know? Maybe that's how he felt this whole time..." she smirked to herself.

Maybe he did...

"Anyway, I'd like it if you didn't come here anymore. You see, Leo hit his head pretty hard so he gets headaches easily. We don't want a certain someone causing them." She pushed my shoulder lightly. I swear I could scream at her right now. How could Leo?... I sighed to myself.

"I won't give up on Leo. He will like me again." I said towards her threateningly.

Amanda shrugged," If you say so, but I highly doubt it. Leo's in love with me now. Get used to it." She shook head head at me while laughing, before walking away towards his apartment door. She closed the door and I felt my tears start pouring out of my eyes, making my shoulders shake. I put my hand over my mouth to not make any noise.
-
"You have to get out of bed some time." Jacky mumbled, tapping my leg lightly. Its been in bed for a week after I visited Leo. I haven't told them why I was so sad. But I'm sure they can guess. They knew about Leo forgetting about me. I just knew it.

"Cmon Marles." Jacky said, sitting next to me on the bed. I had my eyes closed, pretending I was asleep. They probably thought I was in bed because of my back.