Chapter 31

{A month ago}
"You okay?"

I looked to the side and smiled. It was Leo. He was currently at my house, his hand in mine.
We were laying on the couch, his arm around my shoulders.

I nodded," I'm great."

Leo sighed. Although, it was a good sigh. A comfortable sigh. He nuzzled his face into my neck, slightly tickling me with his breath. I squirmed a bit, moving away.

"Stop. That tickles." I mumbled, shooing him away. He sighed again, this time a bit sad.

"What time is it anyway? I have work today." Leo said, sitting up slightly.

"It's ten in the morning." I sighed, knowing what they meant.

"Oh crap." Leo let go of me and started to stand up. I grabbed onto his arm. I really didn't want him to leave.

He laughed, looking down at my hand," don't worry. I'll be back later. We're having lunch together aren't we?" He raised an eyebrow, before getting up and putting on his jacket. I didn't say anything. It wasn't him I didn't trust. It was Amanda freaking Johnson. She was all over him all the time and he never noticed. It's wrong for me to feel like this. He's an actor. He loves me anyway. Not Amanda.

I smiled to myself slightly. Leo leaned down, kissing me sweetly on the lips, before giving me multiple small ones.

"Okay bye!" He quickly said, hurrying away. I sighed in awe, his lips still having their feel on my lips. Gosh I'm so in love with him.
-
I woke up to a knock on the door.
I was still laying on the couch, making me sit up slightly. Leo can't be back yet...
I slowly got up, before walking over towards the door. I put my hand on the doorknob, slowly pulling it open. I paused, looking up at the man. He had a mask for sick people around his mouth, a big box in front of him. I scanned my eyes over towards the cap on his head, an animal on it.

"Who are you?" I asked him curiously. I couldn't really see his face that well.

He stood there, not really saying anything.

"Are you here for something?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Mail." He said, handing out the box. I slowly took the box out of his hands, looking down at it. It must be the books I ordered for school.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled, before starting to close the door.

He stopped it quickly with his foot. I looked back at him, a bit surprised.

"You need to sign." He said, holding out a paper.

"Oh right." I said, putting the box down and wiping my hands on my jeans before signing. The man left and I closed the door, looking down at the box. I opened it and I was right. Just books.
I tilted my head. That was strange.

Suddenly another knock sounded and I looked over at the door, already feeling creeped out.

"Who is it?" I asked the person behind the door.

"Uh...your knight in shining armor of course." Someone said. I opened the door and I looked over at Leo. He was wearing his outfit in Romeo + Juliet.

I laughed," What are you wearing?"

"I just said I'm your knight in shining armor. Keep up." Leo joked, walking in. I rolled my eyes.

"Here. Put this on." He handed me a piece of fabric.
I examined it. It was a white dress.

"Why?" I asked confusingly.

"Me and you are going to have some fun tonight." He smiled.

"Looking like this?" I laughed, pointing at his outfit.