Chapter 35

I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling in thought. Leo's face flashed through my mind. Did he remember? He had to right? If he didn't want me to kiss Eugene, then doesn't that mean he still feels something for me? And Eugene kissed me... don't get me wrong, I liked the kiss, but I never wanted it to go this far.

I felt my chest hurt, thinking about Leo's face again. I turned to my side, before sighing. Ugh, I couldn't bother with this anymore. I reached over towards my phone and I dialed Leo's number, waiting patiently. It took many rings until suddenly the line picked up.
I opened my mouth to say something.

"Hello?" I heard Amanda's voice on the other line. I froze. It's two in the morning, and she's at his house...that must mean...

"Hello?" She asked again, annoyed.

I hung up the phone quickly, letting my nerves get back to me. Maybe I'm wrong. This was dumb. Everything is so dumb.

I slowly laid back on my bed, looking up at the ceiling yet again.
-
{Leo's P.O.V}

"Why won't you sleep with me?!" Amanda's voice was loud and clear against my ear drums. I squinted my eyes. Honestly, I could never get how this girl could be so desperate.

"Seriously! I mean, am I ugly or something? Don't you like me? Isn't that why we're dating?" She looked at me sternly. I was sitting on the bed, my shirt half open from her persistence. I looked up at her, feeling a bit confused.

"Why are you pushing it?" I asked her a bit coldly. Sleeping with her weirdly didn't peak my appeal. she's my girlfriend. Aren't I supposed to have these type of feelings towards her? I tilted my head confusingly towards myself.

"Hey! Leo!" She snapped her fingers in front of my face and I looked over at her.

"Don't tell me you're thinking about Marlie are you?" She asked, an angry look. I rolled my eyes, tilting my head back in annoyance. It was true. I was thinking about Marlie. All the time. And it was annoying me. She was out there with some guy, and I was here with my girlfriend. How is that right? How is it right that I'm thinking about her?

"I'm sorry. Look," I motioned for her to get closer," I'm not thinking about Marlie. Okay?" I eyed her carefully, a lie escaping my lips so obviously. But she seemed to buy it. She wanted to believe it.

"Okay. Fine." She mumbled, she leaned down and kissed me.

She honestly wasn't the best kisser in my opinion. Something seemed off. I ignored that thought and I pulled her closer, trying to find a comfortable spot. Suddenly she ran her hand through my hair and I flinched, moving away from her as another image came into my mind.

Marlie used to run her hand through my hair all the time...

I gulped.

"What? What is it?" Amanda asked, sitting next to me on the bed. I looked over at her slowly before opening my mouth. I pulled the blanket over my pants.

"N-nothing. Sorry." I stuttered.

The phone rang abruptly, causing us both to look towards it.

"I'll get it." Amanda said, standing up and walking over. Before I could stop her, she answered the phone, saying a simple hello. After a couple of seconds of silence, she said hello again and then put the phone down with a pout.

"Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"I don't know. Maybe one of your crazy fans got your number." She smiled, sitting down next to me again and leaning towards my face. I put my hands on her shoulders to stop her.