Chapter 25

I woke up with probably the biggest hangover I've had in a while. I sat up lazily, without opening my eyes. This felt different. This isn't my bed.
I opened my eyes curiously and I looked around. I was in a hotel room. But who's hotel room? I can't seem to remember. Oh god, please tell me it's not Johnny or Leo. That would be absolutely embarrassing. I looked around confusingly, before realizing that the shower in the bathroom was on. I looked down under my blanket and I sighed in relief when I realized I was still wearing clothes.
What even happened yesterday? I just remember...
Someone picked me up from the bar. They took me to a hotel. And we kissed?
My eyes widened. Oh no. No. No. No.
I stood up, before slowly walking towards the door to leave. I was passing the bathroom when suddenly the door opened and I jumped back.
Leo stood there, a sweater on and his hair all wet. I looked up at him, feeling a bit nervous.
"Morning." He smiled over at me, his hair swept back. He walked past me and towards the bed.
I turned towards him awkwardly, watching him walk away.
"Why am I Here?" I asked shyly.
Leo sat on the bed and looked over at me with a raised eyebrow," You don't remember?"
I shook my head slowly.
He sighed," I guess the details aren't important." He mumbled. I narrowed my eyes at him.
"We kissed." He looked over at me.
I looked back at him, suddenly feeling shy.
"Why?" I mumbled.
He shrugged," I told you that me and Amanda didn't kiss. And I kissed you. Why? Does that bother you?" He tilted his head. I hesitated.
"I have to go to class today." I suddenly said, walking towards the door.
"Wait." Leo said quickly. I turned around slowly," You're forgetting these."
He motioned towards my shoes on the floor. I looked towards them and I smiled shyly.
"Right." I mumbled.
He held out my shoes for me and I took them quickly, before walking to the door.
He stood up also, starting to walk after me.
"What are you doing?" I turned back to him.
"I want to see where you go to school." He mumbled, a bit of a pout on his face.
I narrowed my eyes.
My school? Really?
I sighed before slipping on my shoes and opening the door.
"Fine. But trust me. It's boring."
He followed behind me with a smile on his face.
-
When we arrived at the school, I didn't expect for so much people to be looking at us. Specifically girls. I didn't blame them. Leo was a movie star, and a good one at that. But, I couldn't help but feel a little protective. Leo didnt seem to notice the girls though. He was too busy talking.
"So, where should I go while you're in class?" He smiled.
"I don't know. There's a lot of places to hang out." I looked around, ignoring the girls and instead trying to find a bench or something.
"How about the cafeteria? There's a lot of good food." I smiled.
I was honestly a bit worried about leaving Leo alone. It's not like he can't handle himself, but the girls are eyeing him as if he was some kind of expensive diamond.
I sighed dramatically, before noticing that it was almost time for class.
"I need to go. I'll eat with you for lunch!" I hurriedly walked past him and I fast walked into the building. This is going to be a long day.
-
"Are you and Leo a thing?"
"Oh my gosh! You know Leonardo DiCaprio?!"
"Can you give me his number?"
"How close are you guys?"
"You aren't even pretty enough for him though?"
Are the constant questions and statements I've been getting all day...
I sighed, before turning towards a group of three freshman girls who won't stop bugging me.
"Leave me alone already. I really won't give you his number." I growled threatenly, scanning my eyes over them. They rolled there eyes before murmuring something along the lines of calling me a bitch, before walking away.
I shook my head, before turning back and pausing once I saw smiling Leo.
"What's wrong with you?" He raised an eyebrow towards my annoyed face.
"If I knew that bringing you to my school would cause so much attention, then I would've never done it." I mumbled, while walking past him.
He followed next to me," Where are we going?"
"To lunch remember? We have to meet Jacky. She's waiting."
"Jacky goes here?" Leo tilted his head. I nodded.
"By the way..." I looked over at him.
He looked back, looking curious.
"What happened last night? For real?" I asked hesitantly *please don't tell me we slept together*
"We slept together. You really don't remember?" He leaned forward, almost teasingly.
Is he serious?
I put a hand over his mouth before looking around. No one seemed to be in the hallway.
"Are you serious?" I looked at him.
He broke out into a smile before laughing," No. I'm not."
I sighed in relief, before looking away.
Thank god.
"But were you scared? Or excited?" He leaned forward, trying to get my attention.
"Scared. Very very scared." I teased, before walking fast towards lunch. He smirked, before walking with me.
-
Jacky looked around as if she was expecting something. Leo and I were sitting across each other, while Jacky was sitting next to me.
"Are you guys together?" Jacky suddenly blurted after a long silence. I instantly starting choking on my food from getting scared.
Leo had to reach over and pat me on the back.
"I'm sorry. It's just that. Something happened last night. Didn't it?" She looked between us.
Jacky left me alone with Leo while I was DRUNK. That's what happened.
"It's none of your business because you left." Leo smirked.
Jacky groaned," seriously. You guys are killing me. You guys are on and off and on and off and on and of-"
"We get it." Leo and I said together.
"My point is...when is my endgame going to be...game?" She looked up at us.
Leo sighed loudly, before crossing his arms.
"Me and Marlie are together. We were just in a little fight." Leo looked over at me.
I paused, looking back at him.
"Aish. You guys are too extra." Jacky mumbled, before standing up with her food.
I looked away, feeling self conscious.
Ugh my stomach has so much butterflies.
-
I walked into my class and I sat down, before pulling out my stuff onto my desk.
"Hello class." Said the teacher as he walked into the door. I slouched down. I don't even want to think of the work. I was still confused about what happened last night. The teacher appeared at the front of the class. His name was Mr. Jones. But, his first name is David. He liked us to call him David more anyway.
To me, he looked very familiar but I couldn't pinpoint it. It was almost like it was on the tip of my tongue. He was an English teacher of course.
Everyone didn't say hi to him because of everyone currently gossiping.
"Did you hear Leonardo DiCaprio is at the school?"
"I wonder why..."
"Do you think he's going to school here now?"
They said.
The teacher looked over towards the students and seemed to freeze at the name Leonardo. I narrowed my eyes. That's suspicious.
{Leo's P.O.V}
Marlie was currently in another class right now. *she must be really smart*. I smiled to myself, remembering what happened last night completely.
{Flashback}
She gulped nervously.
"What?" I hummed," Isn't this what you wanted?" I whispered.
She just stared back at me, almost speechless.
"I..." is all  she said.
I leaned down, softly pushing our lips together. She kissed me back almost hesitantly. I broke apart the kiss, leaving several kisses after all around her face.
"Go to sleep. You'll sober up tomorrow." I mumbled, enveloping her in a hug. She buried her face in my neck and she sighed.
"What if I don't remember this tomorrow?" She mumbled sadly.
I patted her head," Then I'll remind you. I'll remind you all the time that I like you. Oh, I like you so much." I softly kissed the top of her head. She smiled.
Feeling her in my arms was the best...
{end of flashback}
I smiled, trying to relive that moment.
Suddenly I stopped walking when three girls approached me.
"Leo!" The first one smiled.
"Hi?" I answered confusingly. I don't know any of these girls.
"Is it true you're with Marlie? Everyone at school is talking about it." The girl next to her said. I eyed all of them carefully.
"Is that really how you greet a stranger?" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood and avoid the question. I didn't know them.
"Of course we know you. You are from Titanic aren't you? You were so hot in that movie." The first one smiled flirtingly. I laughed awkwardly.
"Thanks?"
"So are you?"
"Am I what?" I asked, feeling confused.
"With Marlie, silly." She gently patted my arm.
I shrugged her off," what if I am?"
The girl laughed a bit coldly," Then Id say that she's totally out of your league. She's annoying and moody and she always tries too hard." The girl furrowed her eyebrows before laughing with the girls. I clenched my fists.
"Don't talk about Marlie like that." I warned.
"It's the truth." The second one said.
"You deserve someone prettier and just overall better." The first girl smiled up at me flirtingly.
"No thanks. Marlie is perfect for me. Now if you'll excuse me." I mumbled a bit harshly, before walking right in between the first and the second girl, leaving their mouths open.
I stopped walking again once I stopped someone familiar across the hall. It was David. Why was he here? To look after Marlie?
I raised my eyebrows towards him and he seemed as surprised as I was.
He was about to walk towards me, when some student approached him. I took this as an opportunity to walk away. I really didn't want to hear a lecture about being with Marlie again. Not now.
-
{Marlies P.O.V}
"You what?" I looked towards Noah, the guy who stood me up for our date.
"I was busy and I didn't have my phone on me. I'm so sorry." He looked at me apologetically.
I looked at him not really knowing what to say.
"I want to go on another date with you. For real this time." He smiled, looking me up and down.
I raised my eyebrows, feeling surprised.
I was about to say something when someone's arm wrapped around mine followed buy a voice," You are too late buddy. She's mine." Leo smiled down towards me. I looked up at Leo, his bright smile and his eyes were all that I needed to smile also. Ugh, we probably looked like some cheesy couple. I loved it.
Leo looked back up towards Noah who was just looking at me disapprovingly.
"Is that true?" Noah asked me. I looked over at him and nodded slowly, this time not shrugging Leo off.
Noah scoffed," Whatever. You guys are the ugliest couple anyway." He mumbled before walking away.
I sighed in relief before turning towards Leo. He did the same, taking his arm off of my shoulder.
"I hate that guy." Leo mumbled madly," I wish I could just stay here to get you away from jerks like him."
I shrugged," I can take care of myself you know." I smiled.
Leo smiled also," Of course." He grabbed my hand.
"Let's go, I want to go to somewhere with you." He pulled me along.
I didn't have any classes for the day so going somewhere with Leo would be nice.
-
"How much longer?" I asked out of breath.
"Just a few more steps." Leo mumbled, out of breath also.
We were currently walking up a hill, while the sun was continuing to start to set, which meant that we would have to walk down in the dark. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. I don't even know where we're going.
Leo finally stopped walking and sighed deeply. I arrived next to him and I froze, looking out at the view.
"Woah." I mumbled, looking out at the city view. Leo looked over at me and smiled, before stuffing his hands in his pockets and taking a deep breath while closing his eyes and letting the air hit his face. I did the same and it made me relax dramatically.
Suddenly I felt two arms wrap around me. I opened my eyes and Leo's head was placed in my shoulder, he kept his arms wrapped around my waist. "I miss you." He mumbled, his words ringing in my ears.
I laughed," I'm right here."
"No I mean. I miss staying with you and living with you." He mumbled, playing with my shirt a bit.
Ugh I loved Leo's smell. It always made my heart flutter crazy. I turned my head to look at the view.
Thank god he couldn't see my face, because it was most definitely getting hot.
"Yeah me too." I mumbled hugging him tighter.
"Can you sleepover today?" He asked, as if he was pouting.
I hesitated.
"I promise I won't do anything you'll be uncomfortable with. I just want to be with you." He added.
"Im sorry. I can't. Someone needs to take care of Griffin." I shrugged against him.
I didn't want to leave Leo. I loved being with him. All the time.
"Isn't she like 22?" He took his head off my shoulder and looked down at me. I nodded,"Something like that. But I already left her alone one night. Who knows if she's torn down my apartment." I sighed.
Leo laughed.
"By the way," His smile flattened," You don't happen to have to teacher named David, do you?" Leo raised an eyebrow.
I nodded," How'd you know?" I looked up at him curiously. Leo scanned my face.
"No reason." He said slowly.
I looked at him weirdly. That's weird. How did he know I had a teacher named David?
I shrugged it off.
{Johnny's P.O.V}
"Who's back in town?" My dad said abruptly.
I froze, looking up at him coldly.
"Nobody. It's not important." I mumbled, looking away. I didn't mean for Leonardo's name to slip out of my mouth. That's the last thing I wanted to do in front of my dad. He hated Leo with a passion. All because he's friends with David.
"Did you say, Leonardo DiCaprio?" He leaned forward, an evil grin on his mouth.
I tried my hardest to keep a straight face. If he knows Leo is with Marlie, then she could be in trouble also.
"Leo isn't in town. I spoke wrong." I got up, trying to leave. He grabbed my arm while I was walking past him.
"If I find out Leo is in town..." my dad started. He looked over at me," I'll kill him."
A/N:
Hey guys! It has been so long😅 I've been so busy with school, but I'll try to write more! I think I'm starting to get used to my schedule so that's good. I really missed you guys😭