Chapter 55

Leo

"Oh and Leo, if you tell anyone about this, i'll take Marlie without warning." Johnnys dad said as I began to walk out. I closed the door behind me, feeling a bit shaken up.

I really didn't know what to do...but, I can't be sad now. Today needs to be one of the best days for Marlie. It might be the last day I ever see her...
-
{Marlie}
Finally, the party has started! (We skipped the ceremony since we're already married)

The announcer announced our names and I smiled as soon as I saw Leo as he did the same.

"The bride and groom will now have their first dance." The announcer said over the speaker. I gulped. I hated crowds...no much.

Leo walked over to where I was, clearly noticing.

"Cmon." He took my hand, guiding me to the dance floor. He stopped in the middle and I looked around subconsciously. All eyes were on us.

"Marlie," Leo smiled, tilting my chin towards him," Look at me Okay? I want to see your face."

I nodded slowly.

"Leo, I don't think I can do this." I mumbled.

Leo sighed, squeezing my hands in his," You're gonna have to get a little closer." He said, placing a hand on my back and bringing me in. I held my breath, looking up at him. He's still gorgeous as ever. He smirked slightly down at me, before moving to dance. I followed his footsteps getting in tune with the slow music.

In no time the song ended and everyone clapped. I smiled brightly towards Leo and he was already looking at me with an admired face.

Some other people got up and began dancing also.

"Marlie." Someone walked up to me. I looked away and looked at a woman. My mom.

"Mom?" I asked, not believing it. Why was she here? "I thought you weren't coming."

"It took a while, but...I guess I just needed some convincing. Thank you, Leo." My mom nodded towards the man at my side. Leo nodded with a smile. He convinced her to come? When?

"I was wrong about you all along. Marlie will be happy with you." My mom smiled towards Leo.

Leo just nodded.

"Mom," I grabbed her hand, tears in my eyes,
"I'm really glad you're here."

"Don't cry. You'll ruin your makeup." My mom quickly said. I laughed.

"I'll let you two catch up." Leo whispered in my ear. I nodded, as he turned to walk away.

{Leo's P.O.V}
I stepped away, running my hand through my hair in stress. She seems so happy...

"Leo!" Suddenly someone popped up in front of me. I flinched.

"What's wrong?" David whispered.

I froze suddenly, looking over at him. How did he know? Am I that obvious?

"Come with me. I have a plan." David nudged his head sideways. I looked around, before following him.
-
{Marlie}
"Marlie!" Someone exclaimed, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I asked, turning towards Jacky.

"How does it feel?" She smiled, Evelyn by her side.

"It feels good. Amazing actually." I smiled brightly.

"How exciting. You have a movie star by your side for life." Jacky puckered her lips in a pout.

I smiled and looked away," No way. He's just Leo."