Chapter 6 - Lisa's Legs Have a Mind of Their Own

"Chaeng! We're here, we're freaking here!"

"Oh Lisa..." Chaeyoung grumbled while waking up from her sleep.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm so excited, I really can't contain my happiness!"

"I'm happy for you, Lis." Chaeyoung smiled tiredly while looking at Lisa.

"Okay... So what's the plan now?"

"We get out of the plane, we get to our hotel, we each take a bath because we smell like garbage."

"YOU smell like garbage."

"WE smell like garbage. On fire." Chaeyoung emphasized her words and then continued: "And then you go your way, I go mine. I'm pretty sure you'll find the location of the club on the internet in no time and you'll be able to get there without any problems. IF you get lost or anything else, text me, call me, send a pigeon, I don't care. I will pick you up in a second, okay?"

"Okay, mom!"

"Oh shut up, you know you like it when someone takes care of you!"

"Aish... Okay" They both chuckled.

"So... what are you going to do after the concert?"

"Cry." Lisa deadpanned.

"Cry?" Chaeyoung was confused.

"Because nothing will ever top that."

"Nothing?"

"Nothing."

"Not even like... a whole lot of money?"

"Nope."

"A great camera?"

"Nope."

"Getting married to Jisoo?"

Lisa stopped for a split second, looked at her hands, looked back at Chaeyoung and said with a faint smile.

"Okay, that would top that."

"Hm. Took you a second. But I... believe you!"

"You do?"

"Yeah... Well, it doesn't matter if I believe it's true. It's your and Jisoo's relationship, and only your opinions and feelings should matter in the end."

"I guess you're right."

"Okay then, Lisa Kim, the future wife of Jisoo Kim, let's roll!"

"Let's roll!" Lisa smiled and thought about what Chaeyoung just said. I mean yeah. It's been hard in our relationship lately but... You know, everyone has to go through that I suppose. I mean, I don't know, I'm not an expert, but.. I guess... I don't want to be alone. And I know no one will love me like Jisoo does ever again. It's lame, my self-esteem is a joke, but... I love her and I want to be with her. And I will work for the both of us if I have to so that we can both be happy again.

Then she pulled out her phone and texted Jisoo.

Hey babe! We just landed, we're going to the hotel and after that it's concert time! I love you, I hope you're having a great day!

She put the phone back into her pocket and went with Chaeyoung out of the plane.

"Okay, let's catch a cab and go to our hotel." Chaeyoung half-yelled as they were walking out a crowded airport.

"I'm right behind ya!" Lisa responded.

After they got to the hotel, they both started to prepare themselves for the evening that was to come. Lisa blasted Jennie's single DDU-DU DDU-DU while they were getting ready.