Chapter 62 - This is the Life

Lisa was packing her things for her trip that was going to be the following day when all of a sudden she received a phone call from her agency.

"Hello Lisa!"

"Hi!"

"Are you ready for tomorrow's trip?"

"Oh, I'm just packing, I'm very excited!"

"We're all glad to hear that! So, there was just an update regarding your accommodation in Seoul."

"Oh, how so?"

"Well, to keep things short, due to unforeseen things that happened to the place where you were supposed to stay, we had to make a last-minute change and we wanted to notify you about it. So, you can check your e-mail for the details, we hope you have a safe flight and a great time photographing Jennie!"

"Oh, okay... Thank you very much for calling and thank you very much for notifying me about everything! I will report to you as soon as I get back!"

"No problem, okay hehe.... Bye Lisa, enjoy!"

"Byeee, thank youuu!" She hung up the phone as she went to look at her mail to see what the new accommodation would be like. Lisa's mouth was wide open when she saw the new accommodation was a five-star hotel room with its own kitchen and fancy bathroom.

This can't be real! I mean, I know they respect me at my agency... But whoa... No way! She was really impressed with the new offer. I mean, the old accommodation was great, but this... This is for a celebrity! Like, a huge one! Lisa was in a state of shock.

Welp, I gotta take Chaeng here, she has to experience the luxury as well! Not that she's living a bad life... But this... Wow! Lisa smiled as she thought about surprising Chaeyoung.

When Lisa was done packing, she went to the dance center for one last lesson before the show.

"Well, Lisa, you are more than ready for the whole thing!" One of the instructors spoke as they were finishing Lisa's private lesson.

"You think so?"

"I know so! You will hit everyone with your DDU-DU DDU-DU." they all chuckled at that.

"Thank you so much! I really appreciate this!"

"Oh, and if you get a chance, please tell her that we're huge fans!"

"Of course I will! I mean, I'll tell everyone everywhere about the great job you're doing in this center!" Lisa complimented them.

The instructors and Lisa then happily parted, Lisa being extremely proud of herself.

Okay... So I'll be taking photographs when DDU-DU DDU-DU starts, then when the chorus drops, I'll do the choreography... No, that's too soon... I'll have to wait. I'll have to think of something better! Lisa mused as she was going home.

Before going to sleep, she texted Jennie:

Hey! Good luck with your first performance on the tour tomorrow, I know you're going to rock the show :*

Jennie was resting at a hotel in a hotel in Gwangju. She was relaxing for the following day due to the fact that her tour was starting in that city. When her phone buzzed, she grabbed it and saw it was Lisa. Yay! It's Lisa! She mused with a grin. Awww! She's so thoughtful! It's always nice to hear such kind words. She then responded:

Hey :D Thank you so much, I can't wait for it to start! I also can't wait to hang out with you :*

Jennie then thought - Well yeah... I guess, seeing her is going to be lovely. A small smile appeared on her lips as she was looking at her phone.