Chapter 80 - Chaeyoung to the Rescue, for the Third Time!

The following day Lisa woke up alone in her bed. She knew Chaeyoung went earlier that morning to work.

Oh wow... Last day in Seoul... Well, I better pack my stuff before I leave the hotel today... Oh how I'll miss staying here, I had such an amazing time!

A smile appeared on Lisa's face while she thought about everything that had happened in the past few days - from coming here, to her birthday to the night with Jennie. Her thoughts made her blush when she remembered everything that had happened that night.

Yeah... Definitely a night to remember. Heh.

She then took her phone and texted Jennie:

I hope Japan is treating you well :* I'm leaving Seoul today, I will miss it :( I can't wait to talk to you as soon as possible! :) Oh and yeah... Have fun doing your amazing performance tonight :* <3

She then put her phone away and continued packing her things. When she was done, she decided to place her things near the door. She got out of the room with only her camera and decided to go around Seoul one more time before Chaeyoung would pick her up after work.

She was carrying her camera around her neck, not knowing what she would like to photograph at that point.

At one point she just wanted to take photos of anything so she took out her camera.

Huh... Why does... What is going on with it? Is it... Hmmm... Let me check... No... Everything seems to be fine on this side... Huh.. And when I transferred the photos onto my laptop, everything was okay... Okay, let me check it out more...

She examined her camera, looking for a reason why suddenly it wasn't working properly. She then remembered.

Oh... Oh no!

She remembered her night with Jennie. She remembered how, when they entered Jennie's apartment, they put their belongings on the ground. Lisa was very careful when she had done that, but obviously something happened afterwards and the camera got damaged.

This is definitely not what I needed now that I'm leaving Korea... Oh my poor camera... I'm so clumsy....

Lisa felt extremely bad because she had that camera for a very long time period and she was very fond of it - she took great care of it and felt unbelievable pain upon realizing her actions caused it to be damaged.

It's a miracle that the photos were saved... I just wish the camera worked...

She sat on a bench looking at her camera and she didn't know what to do anymore.

Oh well... I guess I'll go back to the hotel... I kinda feel bad now to even go and explore Seoul anymore...

Lisa felt defeated as she returned to the hotel. She didn't know what to do or what to think.

Well, the adult thing to do would be to move on and get a new camera. I mean, I will... Eventually... When my paycheck comes... But still, I really liked this one and I really will miss it.

She soon received a text message from Jennie which completely changed her mood:

Japan is always amazing <3 Seoul and a certain someone will definitely feel less happy now that you're leaving :( I definitely can't wait to talk to you as well :*** I hope you'll have a safe flight home, please text me when you get back <3

A huge grin appeared on Lisa's face. Jennie's texts could make anyone's day... Although, she did write something that piqued my interest! Lisa then wrote back: