Chapter 45 - How Theories Kept Lisa Awake

As soon as Lisa arrived home, she crashed on her bed tired from the flight.

Well, that was an eventful weekend. Oh, yeah... I should write Chaeng I arrived home safely... And I guess Jennie? She did say she wanted me to contact her when I arrived home... Was it out of courtesy? Well, I'm not going to think about it too much, I'll write her because I want to... And because she did actually ask. Hehe.

She then wrote to Chaeyoung:

I landed safely and now I'm home! :D The flight was nice, the birthday celebration was the best, and I can't wait to see you soon :*

She then turned to lie on her stomach to think about what to write to Jennie.

I mean, this shouldn't be hard. Just write you landed safely and that you had a great time, come on Lisa, you can do this!

Lisa then did exactly that and left her phone on her bed as she went to her laptop to upload the photos from her camera to her laptop and send them to Jennie as well.

Whoa... We definitely took a lot of 'em. Awww this one looks cute! This one's adorable! Wow... I can't believe it took me this long to fall for her officially.

She waited for everything to upload and then sent the photos to Jennie, also writing:

Here are the photos, model Jennie, I hope you'll enjoy them! :) :*

Lisa then decided to relax and watch some television - her exams were over and the only thing left to do was to relax at this point. And maybe wait for Jennie's reply.

I did arrive quite late... I should probably get some sleep now. Lisa thought to herself.

She brushed her teeth and prepared herself for bed. She closed her eyes and as she was about to fall asleep, her phone buzzed.

Ugh... I forgot to turn off the vibration. Maybe it's Chaeyoung, let's see.

It was Chaeyoung saying that she was glad Lisa arrived safely and that Korea doesn't smell so bad now that she's gone.

Ohhh! That's a good one. Lisa chuckled. Well, now I can get some sleep. And just about when she was going to fall asleep again, her phone buzzed once more.

Seriously? I have to turn off the vibration for real this time. Oh wait, nevermind, it's Jennie! Let's see what she wrote!

Lisa opened up the text message and read:

The photos are a-mazing! I don't even know what to say, I just keep repeating myself! Can I post some of these online? :)

Lisa responded:

No need to even ask haha of course you can! :D

She then mused: She really isn't helping me to fall in love with her slowly. I want to take this step by step, but this is getting more unbearable by the text.

Jennie soon replied:

There, done! And I am so glad you landed safely and that you came home safe :) I too had a great time and I'm glad you did as well, we'll definitely have to do it again! :*

This message was also accompanied by Jennie's usual amount of kiss and heart emojis which made Lisa grin from ear to ear.

I... I... What does one say to this? How does one react? Ugh... Be still, my heart, please. I know I'm young, but you're pounding way too hard and fast for me. She mused.

I mean... I should find out if she's seeing someone. I know some celebrities like to keep things to themselves but maybe... Maybe there's some "evidence" or proof.... Guh..... And what if she is, Lisa? What then? Are you going to get your heart broken once again? Calm down.