Chapter 50 - Jennie's Trilogy

Jennie was doing all that she could to prepare for her upcoming tour - she started her morning runs again and she planned her day more precisely in order to get more out of it. The management also helped as much as it could.

Preparing for a tour is always a handful, but it will be all worth it in the end. She would muse at the end of most days.

Jennie also thought about Dowoon a lot. She would try to search her feelings about him, but nothing concrete would ever come up, so she just let it slide for a while. No reason to overdo it, it'll just make my head explode.

They haven't really seen each other those days because both of their schedules have become full again.

And so, the 23rd of February came and the first thing that was on the schedule were radio show promotions.

Whoa, a lot of radio shows to see today! I need a lot of water so my mouth doesn't get too dry. Jennie thought when she saw her schedule.

She then went to her social media to post a video of herself:

"Hey JennieKim-fighters! So today my preparations for the tour are starting - first, I have a lot of promotional business I have to do! I will be posting and linking the radio shows I will be going to today, so be sure to check out those for more details about this tour! I can't wait to see you all, love you! Mwah!" She gave a kiss and a wave to the camera before posting the video online.

Okay, let the promotion begin. She thought as she got out of her apartment and went to her car where her management was waiting.

"Hey! How are you feeling today?" The manager asked cheerfully.

"Great! I really can't wait to start this all over again... And the tour, I can't wait for the actual tour!" Jennie responded to a smile.

"Okay, today we've got plenty of places to visit, but don't worry, your food and water supplies are ready."

"Oh thank you so much! This team and you, you've all really been of great help."

"That's what we're here for." They both smiled as the car drove on to their first radio show. Jennie informed the general public via her social media the time and place it was going to take.

She did so for every meeting she could so that people were able to follow her if they wanted to and when they wanted to.

She spoke very enthusiastically about the fans, the music, her previous work and her possible future work and all the radio hosts were enjoying their conversations with her, and so did she with them.

Later that day, in the afternoon, Jennie got a message from Lisa.

Hey! I haven't had the chance to listen to the previous radio shows today, I was on the run! But now I am free and I can't wait for the interview with Yeri! Red Velvet is awesome and I can't wait for them to get back together :) Anyway, I hope you have great day and I hope you don't feel too tired at the end of it :* Take care Nini<3

Jennie thought that the message was very thoughtful:

Aw, so sweet of her! And she found the time so that she could listen to this interview that I'm about to have!

Jennie then responded:

Awww Lili! Thank you so much for saying that <3 <3 I hope your day will be great too and thank you so much for the support! :* Also, I completely agree, Red Velvet truly is awesome and talking to Yeri is always great! :D :D I bet she'll even remember you from the last two interviews hihi :)

Before the radio show interview started, Jennie and Yeri hugged each other in the studio:

"Oh, I can't wait for your tour!" Yeri spoke.