Chapter 42 - Foolish Enough

"Wait, so in a fight, you think Dahyun would win?"

"I'm just sayin', she might be shorter than Tzuyu, but I think she could use it to her advantage, you know, to dodge..." Lisa argued.

"Huh... I don't know. I guess I've never thought of it that way. I guess I always look at taller people as being stronger... Huh... Well, I guess we'll never truly know unless Twice decides to have like a fighting tournament or something."

"Who would you want to fight if you had to in a Twice fighting tournament?"

"Oh, I don't know... I'm not much of a fighter!" Jennie giggled as she said that last part.

They were sitting in the restaurant at their table which was situated near the window. The restaurant wasn't full but it had plenty of people and the atmosphere was cheery with a lot of friendly conversations going around.

Lisa was staring at the menu, looking at all the exotic meals that were laid out. I mean, I would like to try something new, but... Our breakfast was very colorful, so I wouldn't like to mix it up too much... Hmmm... She was furrowing her eyebrows which Jennie had noticed.

She looks indecisive. I mean, I am too. Maybe we should discuss this.

"You know what?" Jennie then asked.

"What?"

"I mean... These all look great, right?"

"Right."

"But I mean... Why complicate things?"

"Huh?" Lisa was confused.

"Pizza?" Jennie asked slyly.

"Oh my... Exactly! I was just thinking how I'd love to eat something simple!"

"Right? I mean... Unless you want something else?" Jennie then asked.

"No, no! Pizza's great! With tuna?"

"Oh, it looks delicious, yes, let's go with tuna!"

The waiter soon arrived with complimentary drinks: two glasses of wine.

"Oh wow, I really feel fancy while drinking this as we're about to order pizza!" Jennie chuckled and Lisa joined in.

"The wine is on the house, miss Kim. The owner is a big fan." The waiter spoke with a huge smile.

"Oh, well tell the owner that I'm really thankful for this and that I would like to thank him in person if that is possible!" Jennie happily replied.

"I shall do that." The waiter replied with a smile. "Would you like to order?" He then asked politely.

"Yes. We would like two smaller pizzas with tuna!" She replied.

The waiter then left, leaving Lisa and Jennie to talk again.

"How amazing is that? The owner likes your music and voila, this!" Lisa was amazed.

"I don't know what to say anymore, I'm just so thankful! I've never even been here, and wow... this is just amazing!" Jennie was stunned.

The owner soon arrived at the table:

"I'm so sorry to bother you miss Kim. But I really do hope you're enjoying the wine."

"Oh yeah! The flavor is really great, and really... No need to apologize!" Jennie replied.

"It is so nice to meet you, I am so glad you came to my restaurant!"

"And I am so glad I'm here, it's a really nice atmosphere you've got! This is my friend, Lisa Manoban! She's an up-and-coming photographer from Thailand!" Jennie introduced them.