Chapter 66 - How Seoul Threw a Party

"Good evening Seoul!" Jennie's voice was heard off stage as the lights went really low.

This is it! It's happening! It's happening! Lisa was feeling nervous and excited as she was waiting for Jennie to come out. The afternoon before that she was preparing mentally to see Jennie again while also practicing her dance moves that she had learned at the dance center.

Chaeyoung gave her a big hug before they parted their ways and wished her a great time.

"Text me if anything bad happens. And especially if anything good happens!" She winked at Lisa as they went their separate ways.

When Lisa arrived at the arena, she did as Jennie suggested in her text message and she was now wearing a backstage pass around her neck. She waited for the show to start and took a couple of photos of the crowd that was filling up the arena.

All of this, of course, led to the "Good evening Seoul" part of the evening. Lisa, like everybody else in the arena, was waiting eagerly for Jennie to come out.

A countdown was initiated from the loudspeakers, starting from the number 10. The entire, fully-packed arena started to chant the numbers, including Lisa and they all created a massive sound.

"3, 2, 1, woooo!" was collectively heard throughout the arena as Jennie entered the stage with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello JennieKim-fighters! Let's have ourselves a very good time and party!" She shouted with a grin on her face and everyone cheered and applauded.

"This first song is Boombayah!"

Immediately the atmosphere in the arena was heating up and there were no signs of slowing down - people were dancing, shouting, screaming, singing and generally having the time of their lives.

Jennie saw Lisa in the front row that was designated for the press and the photographers and she smiled at her. Lisa smiled back, but that was mostly the end of their interactions since they both wanted to be professionals and stay concentrated on the task at hand - Lisa on photography and Jennie on performing.

I have to focus, this is big stuff. They both mused respectively, thinking about their own tasks.

Lisa was a true professional, taking as many shots as she could and focusing completely on the entire show - the lights, the special effects, the dancing, the additional dancers, and of course, she mainly focused on Jennie and getting as many good shots as she could.

These are beautiful. She is beautiful. Whoa.... I can't take my eyes off of her. I... I don't know what this feeling is inside me but... I mean , it could be admiration... amazement.... or it could be... a feeling of falling in love with her all over again... She's so amazing. Lisa took a little break from photographing while staring at Jennie with her mouth slightly open.