Chapter 41 - Homer Simpson

"Okay... So where are we heading now?" Lisa was excited as she looked at all the buildings surrounding the two in front of the mall.

"I know just the place! We just have to take a cab." Jennie replied with a smile.

"Oh, okay... Going away somewhere... But, I have to be here later because Chaeyoung will pick me up after her work."

"Chaeyoung? That's the friend whose birthday was yesterday, right?" Jennie remembered.

"Yes, wow, great memory!" Lisa complimented.

"Well, you did mention her a couple of times when we texted hehehe."

"Yeah, she's my sister. I mean, we're not really related, but it feels that way."

"I can tell that she's important to you and that you care for her." Jennie noted.

"Oh yeah, she's my garbage." Lisa responded nonchalantly.

"What?" Jennie giggled confused.

"Oh, that's right, I forgot... We always tease each other that we smell real bad and call each other "garbage", it's just a silly nickname."

"Oh wow, I guess I should be glad I got the nickname Jen-Jen then." Jennie was still giggling.

Could she giggle less? Or at least less cutely? Please. Anyone? Any higher power? The universe? This is unbearable...

"You remember that?" Lisa was surprised.

"What, the nickname?" Jennie asked as they were getting into the cab she ordered.

"Yes."

"Oh yeah, I've told it to my friends, some of them even adopted it and call me that now every now and again."

"Really? That popular?" Lisa was surprised.

"Yup!"

Lisa then paused for a bit as Jennie told the driver where to go. It was a place Lisa hadn't heard before. She then continued:

"Huh... I might read a lot about you Jennie, but it seems to me that you talk a lot about me." Lisa smirked proudly as she said that. I wonder what she'll think of that.

"Of course I do! First it was the fact that you came all that way to see my concert, then that you were very funny and adorable when we talked, and then your photography..." Jennie answered. Huh... I guess I really do talk about her a lot. But I mean, who wouldn't? So talented, adorable and funny... And very observant!

"I guess we're then both celebrities in each other's worlds!" Lisa grinned proudly and cutely.

"Hehehe, yeah we are!" Jennie responded happily.

The drive wasn't long. It was silent though, but neither of the two thought it was awkward - Lisa stared out the window admiring Seoul while Jennie was looking at Lisa's reactions, mostly nodding and giving her looks that said "Yeah, Seoul really is great!". They were smiling and content.

"Oh wow, this part of town looks amazing!" Lisa commented.

"It really does!" Jennie agreed. "Especially if it's the first time you're here. Can you pull over near here?" Jennie politely asked the driver and the driver obliged. Jennie was very upfront about paying for the cab - she didn't want to hear it from Lisa this time, so Lisa agreed. Okay, she wins this time! So adorable...

"If you will follow me..." Jennie spoke and turned around to face the entrance to a park.

"Where are we? This already looks great!" Lisa asked.