Chapter 49 - Archery and Dancing

Days have passed and Lisa went to her college to discuss which topic would be relevant for her Master's degree. She talked with her professor about what she could write about but for now nothing concrete came to mind to neither of them.

"You should come by some other day. Think about what you want to write and then we'll discuss it some more. Take your time." the professor said with a smile.

"Okay, thank you, I will." She smiled back and went out.

What to do, what to do, what to do? I mean yeah, I have to think about it, but... What to do besides that? The agency hasn't called me in a couple of days and I think I've been stuck in a rut. I don't want to just stay at home for the next four months and do nothing. I want to do something new. Hm. Lisa pondered as she walked down the streets of Bangkok.

Her phone buzzed and it was Chaeyoung:

"Hey Chaengie, what's up?" Lisa answered happily.

"Ohoho! You've outdone yourself!" Chaeyoung replied in a cheerful manner.

"Hm... I think I know what you're talking about." Lisa giggled.

"Oh you do? Well then, are you close to home?"

"No, but I will be in like half an hour."

"Okay... Can you videocall me when you get there?"

"Oh, I definitely want to." Lisa replied with a huge grin.

They hung up and Lisa hurried as much as she could to get home. As soon as she got there, she videocalled Chaeyoung in peace:

"I have received a certain package from someone through the mail. Like the literal mail. Not an e-mail. Mail."

"Oh I know you did!" Lisa grinned heavily. "Did you open it?"

"Nope, not yet. What did you send?" Chaeyoung asked while holding Lisa's package.

"You'll see, just open it already!" Lisa was excited.

"Okay, let's see..." Chaeyoung used scissors to remove everything she needed before opening up the package. She then covered up her mouth with her hand as she said: "Wow!.... Oh Lisa... No... Aw... Oh come on!"

Chaeyoung was holding a collage frame - 10 frames interconnected that had room for 10 photographs. Inside of the frames were photographs that Lisa took of Chaeyoung when they were walking through the streets of Seoul.

"These look beautiful... And not just because I'm in them!" Chaeyoung was amazed by the quality of the photographs.

"Do you like it?" Lisa asked happily.

"Of course I do, oh Lisa, I wanna hug you right now so bad! Ohh.. What is this?" Chaeyoung wondered.

"Oh... Yeah... That's a little note I left inside in one of the frames." Lisa scratched the back of her head, smiling.

Chaeyoung removed the note from the frame and saw that inside of that frame there was a photograph of her and Lisa hugging and smiling in Seoul. All the other photographs were of Chaeyoung only, but Lisa saved that one for last. Chaeyoung smiled when she saw it.

The note that Chaeyoung picked up was written in Lisa's best handwriting, and it contained a small picture of two Pokemon hugging - specifically Trubbish.

"Aw, Trubbish.... Because we're garbage! Awww Lisaaaa!" Chaeyoung was melting from the cuteness overload Lisa sent her way.

"Hehehe" Lisa smirked mischievously.

Chaeyoung then read the note. In it Lisa had written:

To my sister, faithful guardian and best friend <3