Chapter 87 - "3P"

"Jennie, we invited you here because we have been working on several new projects in the company... A lot of them are for individuals and some of them are reserved for new musical groups." one of the company's executive manager spoke.

At this meeting, the people who were present were Jennie, her personal manager and the executive managers of the whole company who knew what a big asset it was to have Jennie on their team.

"Okay, I am following you so far." She responded with a smile.

"There's this new group we have been working on. I mean, we haven't assembled anyone just yet, but this project is something we really wish could work. And we felt, since you've been in the industry for two and a half years now, and you trained before that even longer, that you might be able to give useful tips to the new people who would be joining this group... You would be sort of their teacher and you would help them and give them tips."

"Now understand, you wouldn't have to be with them 24/7 by any means. We could arrange for you to meet them as many times a week as you want. Or as few times as you want, depending on your wish. You could give them advice on how to prepare for most things that would await them in the music industry."

"We could keep this whole thing private as much as you want and we wouldn't alert the media about you participating in it or we could bombard the media and present the whole thing to them, step by step. Again, this would be your choice as a sort of a leader of the project."

"You may choose to be involved with this project if you want to, of course. If you're not interested, then there wouldn't be a problem at all. We just thought that you might want to be included in this due to your influence in the music industry."

The executive managers were all chiming in with their propositions, giving all the information Jennie needed to hear. Jennie was listening eagerly. She especially took notice when the word "influence" was mentioned, since it reminded her of Lisa and her Master's thesis. Ah yes, me influencing people, like Lisa put it. This... This whole project sounds interesting, but I do wish to know a couple of details. When the managers were done, they waited for Jennie's response with a smile. She asked:

"Would I be able to still make my own music during this period while I'm watching over the young ones?" She smiled when she said that last part which brightened the whole room.

"Of course! Your schedule would be accommodated so that you would have time for both - again, you would be able to spend as much time, or as little time with them as you want."

"Please, give me and my manager a second." She proposed with a smile as she exited her room with her manager.

"So, what do you think?" She asked.

"Well, I see no downside - on the one hand, you would still be able to make your own music whenever you want and do what you want. You would also be able to help out these newcomers as much as you want, which is also good for your schedule. Also, on the other hand, this is always good news for you - you could learn something as a "teacher" of sorts and it would help you grow more as a person and as an artist. I think it's a good idea, but, again, I will support any decision you make." The manager spoke sincerely with a smile.

Jennie paused for a second and thought about everything. She then looked at her manager who simply added:

"Just tell them what you want out of this project and how you want it to be handled - be honest. Only that way you will really be able to see if it's worth of your time."

"You're right!" Jennie replied. "My terms. Okay, let's go in. I'm ready, I want to do this!"

"Alright, let's go in!" The duo returned into the room with smiles on their faces.