Chapter 17 - "I think we've been distant."

Lisa and Chaeyoung woke up.

"So... Wanna go and see some of Seoul before we leave?" Chaeyoung said with a sleepy smile on her face.

"Yeah! Of course! Let me just text Jisoo when we're getting back, we have a deal that she'll pick me up today." Lisa texted Jisoo the necessary information and got up.

"Should we get room service or should we eat something from the bakery down the street?" Chaeyoung shouted from the bathroom.

"Bakery! The smell from the bakery is so good!" Lisa shouted back with a happy tone in her voice.

"I couldn't agree more." Chaeyoung agreed as they got ready to go out.

"Are you gonna take your camera? I would love to see you do some photography today, it really is a nice day, and I bet your photographs will look amazing!" Chaeyoung said with a smile.

"They always come out amazing." Lisa said with a cocky smile. They both chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah they do!"

"Are you gonna model for me Chaengie? I haven't taken your photograph in a while now, and I think you would look great with Seoul in the background! I mean, you would look great with a garbage can in the background, but you know what I mean." The girls laughed, Chaeyoung blushed at the compliment.

"Oh you! We'll definitely have fun today then."

Lisa then picked up her phone since she saw it vibrate. It was Jisoo's text:

Okay! I'll pick you up then! See you!

Lisa smiled. Oh good! At least it's a neutral type of message. Lisa and Chaeyoung went to the bakery and got themselves some food. They walked aimlessly around Seoul and talked about life, the things they liked, the things they disliked. They talked about the beauty of Seoul and how they can't wait to get back to see it again.

"I would even want to live here someday." Chaeyoung stated while facing the camera.

"Oh yeah! I mean, I love Thailand, and I would want to live there as well

"Oh yeah! I mean, I love Thailand, and I would want to live there as well... But Seoul... Sorry, I'd like to live here for at least a year!"

"Yeah, a year! And then if it's good, another year." Chaeyoung responded with a smile.

"Who knows? Maybe someday, we will." Lisa giggled as she took more photographs of Chaeyoung and Seoul.

"Oh my... Lisa! Every time I look at your photographs, I feel more and more amazed. I hope you really get the recognition you deserve." Chaeyoung said after a while.

"Thank you! I got some of the attention now that Jennie posted my photographs online. So who knows?" Lisa smiled.

"Has anyone contacted you for the photographs or anything?" Chaeyoung asked.

"No! Not so far. I don't think they will now. I mean, those are photographs from a fan. And there are many professionals doing a professional job with a professional photography company behind them-"