Chapter 86 - Jisoo's Big News

Lisa woke up the next morning with another smile on her face - Well, things are going great so far - we still text each other, we called each other yesterday... We fell asleep together... I wish we did that in the same country at least, but I'll take what I can get for now hehe... - she mused.

I should find out about the whole company thing and see if it's Jennie's company the one Chaeng signed up for.

But before that, she texted Jennie, saying that it was really nice to fall asleep the way they did last night. She also wanted to joke around so she added that Jennie's snoring is cute.

After that, she texted Chaeyoung:

Hey! Could you check if the company you wanted to audition for is the one that Jennie is signed to? :)

Lisa knew she would get a reply later on in the day because Chaeyoung was extremely busy for the last couple of days.

Lisa decided to devote her time to writing her Master's thesis that day and she did that. After a while, she took a break and she found two new text messages on her phone, one from Jennie and one from Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung's one read:

Yes, I took a look at it, and I did! Why? :)

Lisa replied:

I'll tell you soon enough! :*

Chaeyoung responded:

Ooooh! A mystery! Okay, tell me as soon as you can :*

Lisa thought to herself - Hehehehe... Mystery...

She then went on to read Jennie's text:

It was really nice to fall asleep with you too :* Also, you drool when you sleep ;) :*

This made Lisa chuckle - Hehehe... She really knows how to follow up a corny joke... How is she so perfect?

She then texted Jennie with the new information Chaeyoung told her, to which Jennie replied that she would definitely look into it. The conversation ended with their usual exchange of cat-related stickers and GIFs.

For the next couple of days, Lisa and Jennie went back to texting instead of videocalling or calling each other because their days, especially Jennie's, were very hectic. They both understood this and were patient about it, because they knew there would be other days when Jennie would be more free and then they will be able to talk more easily.

Jennie spread the word around about Chaeyoung's application and she waited for an answer, and Lisa thanked her for doing so.

Soon, Friday came and BamBam, Jisoo and Lisa were in a small arena waiting for the dance troop to come out and perform for all of them.

"Oh, I can't wait!" Jisoo spoke happily and the other two agreed.

"I've seen some of their dancers doing solo videos, these people really know how to move!" BamBam chimed in as the music started to build up before the event.

When the dance troop appeared on stage, they happily greeted the arena and everyone cheered for them. There wasn't a lot of talk because they didn't want to waste anyone's time so they started to dance pretty quickly to a lot of popular songs.

Applause and cheering was heard throughout the arena as everyone was mesmerized by their slick moves and great choreographies. After a while, one of the dancers spoke:

"Okay everyone, we're going to take a fifteen minute break and we will be back soon!"

"Great, I really need to go to the bathroom!" BamBam told Jisoo and Lisa which made them both chuckle. Jisoo and Lisa were alone at that point, waiting for the event to continue.