Chapter 46 - Jennie's Discovery

Jennie woke up the next morning with the knowledge that she had a free day that day.

Oh yeah, nothing like a free day. Today I'm relaxing, watching TV, reading... And hanging out with other people, I guess hehe! Well, I better get going!

Jennie got up from her bed and started to get ready to go out. When she was finished, she sat at her table and drank some yogurt while browsing through her social media.

Wow, a lot of responses to those photos from Lisa, people really seem to like her. I mean, who wouldn't? They haven't even met her and they appreciate her work. I've met her and I'm blown away every time by her personality as well! I'm glad that she's getting this attention as well!

Jennie then received a text from Dowoon:

Hey, I'm near your neighborhood, do you want me to get you something before we meet? :))

Jennie responded smiling:

No need, we are going for coffee after all! See you soon then! :) :*

She then thought to herself - He's really sweet, I think I might really like him.

As Jennie finished her yogurt, she put her phone in her pocket, put on her coat and got out of her apartment.

Dowoon was waiting outside with a smile on his face.

"Hey!" he greeted her happily.

"Hey!" She greeted happily back, giving him a kiss on the lips. She then asked:

"Where are we going?"

"Oh, there's this really nice cafe near here, and they also sell some really nice croissants!" He replied enthusiastically as they started to walk down the street.

"Is there a chance... I mean, do you know if they sell bagels as well? With cinnamon?"

"Ohhh... That sounds delicious! I'm not sure if they do, but if they don't, we could go somewhere where they serve 'em." He offered politely.

"Oh... Okay!" Jennie replied.

"Where did you eat cinnamon bagels? I've never tried those before."

"Oh, well, yesterday, Lisa and I went to the mall, you know the one, the Mecenatpolis Mall?"

"Yeah, I do..."

"And she ordered those for the two of us... And I gotta say, they were delicious!"

"Oh, I'm sorry, how rude of me not to ask... Who is Lisa?" Dowoon responded with a smile.

"Hehe... She's the girl I was with yesterday! She's the fan from Thailand... My friend... Possibly my future photographer..."

"Oh, that's right, LisaBanBan! Yeah, now I remember, from the posts! She's a really great photographer, you should hire her!"

"I offered her a job, she said she needs to finish her school. She's in college and this is her last year so she'll be done in June... After that, she says there's a possibility she'll be coming to Korea."

"She definitely is a lucky fan!" Dowoon leaned in and kissed Jennie again.

"And I'm lucky I got to know her!" Jennie responded with a grin.

"Well, I'm definitely a fan of her work so far, she's taken great photos of you, so please tell her I say that it would be great if she comes here!"

"I will." Jennie responded. But what do I say your role in my life is? Friend? No. Friend with benefits? Weird. Boyfriend? Not true actually... I think I'll skip that text message until I know more about what our "relationship" truly is. Jennie mused.