Chapter 76 - Revealing the Truth

Okay... How to approach this? How to approach this? How to approach this? Lisa was trying to keep it cool as she and Jennie were eating their breakfast pancakes at noon.

At one moment, while she was looking at the plate filled with pancakes, she felt a sudden kiss on her cheek.

Her eyes widened as she turned towards Jennie who was smiling as she was wrapping up another pancake to eat. Jennie then turned to face Lisa as she took a bite.

"What?" She asked cutely.

"Uh..." Lisa didn't know what to say because she was taking in the beautiful and absolutely adorable sight of Jennie Kim taking small bites out of a pancake.

Jennie knew what was up. She put her hand on Lisa's hand, giving her a signal to wait for her to speak as she was finishing up her pancake. When she swallowed the last bite, she turned to face Lisa again and decided to talk:

"I don't want to make things awkward. I will be straightforward about this because it has been in the back of my mind for a while now. I will not lie to you. I don't know what you will say to me or what you'll think of me, but, Lisa Lili Manoban... I like you. And not just in a friendly way. Not just in a physical way either. I have feelings for you. The "other person" I was talking about this entire time... That was you. I just wanted to know if I truly felt those feelings... So that's why I didn't mention that the person I was talking about was you. You may think whatever you want about me and about this whole situation. You may do whatever you want. You can say that this was a one-night stand for you or whatever you please... I will be hurt, but I was hurt before and I still survived... But again, I am going to proudly stand by my words - Lisa Manoban, "neol joh-ahae"."

Just as Jennie finished that last sentence with a smile, Lisa cupped her face with her hands and kissed her. It was a soft, sweet kiss on the lips and they both felt vulnerable doing it, but the feeling and the warmth between them was mutual - they enjoyed it. Their foreheads were now touching as Lisa opened her eyes and looked into Jennie's eyes. Jennie was surprised Lisa suddenly kissed her. I... Wow... That kiss was so soft and pure.... Jennie was melting on the inside.

Lisa then spoke:

"This was never... This never... Ugh..." Lisa was trying to speak but failed which made Jennie giggle. She calmed Lisa down by putting her hand on Lisa's cheek and looking her into her eyes. Lisa calmed down with a smile and then continued:

"This could have never been a one-night stand for me." She spoke with a small smile which made Jennie smile as well. Lisa then continued:

"Jennie... I too was unsure of my feelings... Mostly because I didn't want to get hurt again. But I was determined to tell you last night, even at the cost of me getting hurt again. I just couldn't find a way to tell you because we were always surrounded by other people and I didn't want to cause a scene... You definitely don't deserve a scene... So... Yeah, this is me, now, Lisa Manoban, telling you, Jennie Kim... I like you... And I have feelings for you as well..."

Lisa nearly trembled as she said that last part but she came up with all the courage she had not to do that. Instead of shaking and trembling, she just smiled at Jennie who was grinning widely upon hearing those words. Jennie then turned to the tray and asked Lisa:

"Could you please finish this last pancake?"

"Why?" Lisa was confused. "I mean, I'll do it, but why?" She asked with a smile.

"I... I want to do something." Jennie replied.

"Oh... Okay." Lisa then ate the pancake as fast as she could which made Jennie chuckle.