Chapter 69 - The Chemistry

Lisa couldn't believe what was happening - she got to meet 6 out of 9 Twice members and she was very happy to do so.

"Lisa, this is Chaeyoung, Mina, Jihyo, Sana, Jeongyeon and Nayeon!" Jennie introduced Lisa happily to the group who were sitting in that order from left to right. They were all smiling at Lisa and were happy to meet her, shaking her hand as she was greeting every one of them and bowing. There was a very friendly vibe going around at their booth and everyone was excited to meet Lisa. The music wasn't very loud because they were away enough from the speakers so they didn't have to shout as much as other people in the club.

Before they got to ask anything, Jennie spoke:

"Sooooo.... We won't be staying very long, I'd like to show the nightlife of Seoul as much as possible to my Lili... Buuut, since a certain someone here..." She then looked at Nayeon and chuckled "...insisted on meeting her, we just haaaad to come here hahahaha.... No, I'm kidding, we're glad we're here, but I'd really like to show Lisa as much as possible, I hope that's okay." Jennie spoke sincerely while clinging on to Lisa's arm.

My Lili? Seriously? That's how she's introducing me? I'm really starting to think Chaeyoung might be right... Haha.. She wishes, though! No bagels for you, miss Park! Lisa wasn't quite sure where to stand on that issue just yet.

"Of course! She should see as much as possible, Seoul is beautiful by night and it really has a lot to offer! We're glad you're here, Nayeon was getting pretty hyped up hahaha!" Jihyo replied and they all chuckled. "Heeeey! I am just glad they showed up hehe!" Nayeon defended. She then looked at Lisa and spoke with a huge grin: "Again, it's really nice to meet you!" Lisa blushed. Why are they all so nice to me? This is crazy hahaha! Imagine hating on Twice... That would be like hating on sunshine and unicorns!

Everyone was very understanding about Jennie's wish that the two of them wouldn't stay for too long and Jennie was very appreciative of this. Jennie and Lisa then sat next down to Nayeon, still holding on to each other.

"So Lisa... We heard that you're a photographer! That's so cool! How did you get into photography?" Jihyo asked with a smile while everybody else eagerly awaited an answer.

"Oh, well my father is a chef... And I'm not good at cooking." Lisa responded awkwardly. "Which meant that the only way I could "produce" a meal like his is to literally take a photograph of it... I know, kinda weird, but it's the way we bonded when I was younger... He would give me this old camera and I would take photos of his meals... After that it just kinda became my thing hihi" Everyone was in awe and felt that that was a cute story.

"Even I didn't know that story, that was adorable!" Jennie was surprised as she was clinging on to Lisa's arm and smiled at her.

"Thank you!" Lisa replied shyly, giggling, while looking at Jennie.

"It's funny since I knew about the Batman story but not the whole story on how you got into photography!"

"Well... Batman was cool!"

"Still is!"

"True!" The duo was giggling at each other, leaving Twice confused at to what just happened.

"Don't mind us, we're being dorky." Jennie replied. That made everyone chuckle and at ease again.

"It's so nice to meet you all here!" Lisa spoke. "I mean, it's really an honor, I really love your songs... And the choreographies are so great... And like, you always put a smile on my face whenever I see any of your videos." Lisa was feeling a bit nervous again, talking faster than usual, which made the members of Twice chuckle. They thanked Lisa for her support.