Chapter 13 - Jennie's Second Radio Interview

"No! No! Wait! Show me the messages! I wanna see them! Oh my...! Lisa, I'm so happy for you!" Chaeyoung started to jump for joy when Lisa started to describe her interactions with Jennie last night.

"Okay! Okay! Oh my...! I'm still shaking, this is too much to handle!" Lisa was overwhelmed with happiness, remembering her own excitement from last night.

Lisa turned on her laptop so that they could both see the DMs in full view. Chaeyoung sat there with her eyes wide open, extremely happy for her friend. She then jumped up from her bed and started to jump around, screaming and fangirling for Lisa. Lisa immediately joined and they were both screaming and cheering now.

"Lisaaaa!" She was catching her breath from all the jumping. "I can't believe it. This is so great! I'm so happy for you!" Chaeyoung repeated.

"Thank you Chaengieeee!" Lisa hugger her friend. "I don't know what to do with it now." She murmured into Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung was confused.

"I mean... I would like to talk more to her, but I don't wanna be a burden. I don't want to be THAT clingy fan who is always like "Hey Jennie, what are you doing now?" or "Hey Jennie, wanna know what I'M doing now?". You know?" That last part of the sentence Lisa said in a mocking way, which made Chaeyoung chuckle.

"I know what you mean. Well, then don't text her. I mean, wish her a happy birthday when her birthday comes. Say "hi" every now and then and you should be good."

"Yeah, I know. I thought of that too. It's just so... overwhelming! But yeah, I can keep my cool."

Lisa said smiling.

"I know you can." Chaeyoung said quietly with a smile, hugging Lisa once again.

"Besides, she posted YOUR photograph on all her social media. I think the kids these days are calling that being "whipped"." Chaeyoung joked.

"Oh, stop it Chaengie! She was just being nice." Lisa giggled.

"I know, I know! I was just kidding. She really does seem like a supportive celebrity, and I really think that she wants to be your friend." Chaeyoung said trying to reassure her friend.

"I'm just happy to be her fan." Lisa stated feeling confident. "And if I can be her friend as well, that's just another perk!" They both giggled.

"So, Lis-Lis... I am free this morning... Wanna go and explore Seoul?" Chaeyoung said with a huge grin on her face. "I mean, I will have to leave you alone earlier in the afternoon, but... We still have like a lot of time, we could see a lot of things-"

"Of course! Let's get ready and go!" Lisa cut her off enthusiastically. They both chuckled. They got ready very quickly and headed out.

Chaeyoung looked on the internet for "all the must-see places in Seoul" and then led Lisa everywhere so they both could see them. They were both amazed by everything they saw - the buildings, the statues, the monuments, the museums, the market places, the people... After a while, they were sitting in a park, exhausted from all the sightseeing. They were silent, but happy and fulfilled.

"Lisa... This was so great."

"I couldn't agree more!"

"I really need to go now. You okay with that?"

"I know you have to go, haha! But don't worry, I'll be fine. I will still walk around some more and later I'll go back to the hotel!"

"Tomorrow, we can continue since I'll probably have the afternoon and evening free!"