Chapter 15 - Lisa's Morning Text Messages

After the texting conversation with Jennie ended, Lisa went around Seoul in order to explore the city. She took a lot of photographs and she was really pleasantly surprised by everything she saw and photographed.

I could live here one day. I mean, I'm not saying that it will happen 100% but... But if I had a chance to come and live here, yeah... Yeah, I would do it! Maybe I will get the chance, who knows? Lisa was contemplating while looking at the display on her camera.

Well, I'm tired, might as well go back to the hotel. Lisa sighed tiredly and went back.

As soon as she entered the room, she saw Chaeyoung on the couch, watching some TV.

"Hey Lis-Lis! How was your day, was it productive?" Chaeyoung smiled while also noticing that Lisa was tired.

"Mm." Lisa silently mumbled with a tired smile and landed on the couch right next to Chaeyoung. "Can we just be quiet and watch some TV? I've had an exhilarating day. I mean, I wanna know what your day was like but-"

"Shut up and just enjoy the movie." Chaeyoung grinned and hugged Lisa. Lisa smiled back because she knew that was Chaeyoung's way of understanding her.

"You're the best Chaeng!" Lisa whispered and they both continued to watch the movie.

When the movie was done, Chaeyoung went to the mini fridge and took out ice cream out of it and gave one cup to Lisa.

"You bought us ice cream? You are the best!" Lisa grinned and thanked Chaeyoung.

"So, what happened today?" Chaeyoung sat next to Lisa again. Chaeyoung looked worried and happy at the same time - worried that something was wrong, but happy because she thought something good happened as well. It was a paradoxical mixture of feelings, one that Lisa noticed from Chaeyoung's body language.

"Chaeng, don't worry."

"I wasn't worried... I didn't even say anything about being worried. But now that you've mentioned it, I want to know why I'm not supposed to be worried."

"Oh you... always finding loopholes!" Lisa smiled at Chaeyoung and started to talk about Jisoo and Jennie. At first she talked about Jennie because she wanted to tell Chaeyoung about all the new things that happened today. Chaeyoung was understandably excited for her friend and they were both fangirling once again. After that, Lisa started to talk about Jisoo.

"I thought I wasn't supposed to be worried." Chaeyoung spoke after Lisa ended her talk on Jisoo.

"Well... There's nothing to be worried about." Lisa tried to explain. Chaeyoung was silent. After a couple of seconds, she looked at Lisa and asked:

"So... are you going to talk to Jisoo about this, about how you feel?"

"Yeah. I have to. I just don't want to do it over the phone while we are in different countries. I want it to be face to face."

"That's always good." She then added: "So what do you want to do?"

"I want to save our relationship. I want to feel good it in. We've been three years together. I made some bad things during that time, she did too. But now, I think it's time to clear some things up and really dig into it. I want my relationship to be good again." Lisa smiled at the end because she felt she accomplished something - she set out a goal for herself and was now determined to fulfill that goal.

"Well, good for you Lisa, as long as you know what you want out of it, you can now fight for it."

"Yeah, and I mean... There's a lot of things to save in this relationship. I remember when we first started dating... oh yeah...!" Lisa smiled reminiscing about the early days of her relationship with Jisoo.