Chapter 92 - Official

Light came through the windows of Jennie's room. The night before was extremely passionate and it drained both Jennie and Lisa. They were lying next to each other, Lisa on her back and Jennie with her head nestled in the crook of Lisa's neck. Both of them were snoring gently and it was a very peaceful sight.

Lisa was the first one to wake up. She saw that Jennie was sleeping next to her so she gently put her hand on Jennie's head. She then kissed her head even gentler. This type of waking up... I'm not sure if I could ever get used to it... She's so beautiful... and so peaceful.... Wow... Lisa was admiring Jennie as she slept there.

Pretty soon, Jennie woke up as well. She looked up at Lisa and smiled and Lisa smiled back. She then hugged Lisa tightly and softly spoke:

"Five more minutes..."

"Oh... Okay..." Lisa replied smiling. She felt like melting because the sight of Jennie being this cute this early in the day was overwhelming. They then both closed their eyes and went to sleep again. After a while they woke up again, holding each other even more tightly than before. Lisa then decided to speak:

"Well... Last night was..."

"It was..." The two couldn't describe what they felt, but they were definitely happy. They then sat next to each other on Jennie's bed, smiling at each other.

I'm really glad I came here... It's just that... She might have had plans for this weekend and I just busted in like "Heey, I'm heeeere..." without even telling her. I mean, yes, that was a part of the surprise, but still... I really should have asked her if it was okay for me to come like this... What was I even thinking?

"You look sad now, why?" Jennie asked with a concerned tone in her voice, breaking Lisa out of her trance. Lisa soon answered:

"Listen... I know... I.... I truly wanted to apologize... I had no idea what you were planning for this weekend. I just appeared here uninvited and for that I am sorry... But I really wanted to surprise you and I really wanted to see you in person... It felt like we were apart for way too lon-"

Lisa couldn't finish her sentence because Jennie interrupted her with a soft kiss. It really felt like a tender and pure moment between the two, and again, their brains went silent.

"What was that for?" Lisa asked with a confused smile.

"I don't know... I felt like it hehe..." Jennie replied. "But listen, Lisa..." She then added:

"I felt really bad for not seeing you in person for so long... Yes, I know we're adults, and yes, I know what you meant when you said all of that before, but... Feelings are felt, they're not thought through... I appreciate you saying all those things, and I agree, it is better to ask ahead... One should always keep that in mind but... This, Lisa.... Seeing you here in person, now... This was so worth it..." She then put her hand on Lisa's cheek. "Touching you now, kissing you now... You surprising me like that... It was all worth it! So please.... Don't apologize!" They then kissed each other again, a warm feeling was shared between them.

"Oh Jennie... You don't know what that means to me... Thank you... And I promise, I will notify you the next time I want to surprise you!" Lisa replied and they both giggled.

"If your surprises are going to be like this, then there's no need to apologize!" She then added:

"I'm guessing Chaeng will be surprised you're here as well?"

"No, she knows I'm here!"

"She knew and I didn't?" Jennie was shocked as she asked that with a smile on her face.

"She's Chaeng. She always knows. It's actually not easy to surprise her if you know her for a long time, trust me, I had to be creative when it came to her birthday present soooo..." Lisa then also added: