ii

" 외로워 지친. 누군가의 세상을 봐 "
look at someone's world, that is exhausted with loneliness

 누군가의 세상을 봐 "look at someone's world, that is exhausted with loneliness

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

haneul screamed out and being the smartass person she was, kicked his shin.

he backed off and yelped in pain. haneul took the chance and threw herself off the bed, tugging a table lamp and its wire out its socket. she turned the lights on.

there was a man in her freaking room!

"the hell?! wh-who are you?!" she yelled. the man's eyes adjusted to the light before settling into the girl's own orbs. he neared her without any form of hesitation.

"wait- let me explain- i'm-"

whack!

she swung the table lamp straight at his head, resulting in the man falling to the floor on his back, unconscious. her heart was beating frantically.

there was a man in her house!

in her room!

haneul grabbed her phone. she was definitely calling the cops. she dialled 999 and waited for them to pick up. in the meantime, she took a closer look st the man. he definitely didn't look like a sick old pedophile, he was actually young, really young, like maybe around her age. with fair skin, smooth kept black hair and kinda tall.

not to joke but he was quite handsome. for a stranger to be barging into her house.

and.. he was wearing weird clothes.

she took more time to process his clothes though. he spotted on a simple yet elegant styled hanbok along with a black ikseongwan. he looked.. very..

traditional.

and not hot.

honestly, who would wear this in the 21st century?

but frankly, he seemed almost too familiar to haneul. as if she met him somewhere a really long time ago. but where?

if he had magically poofed from underneath the bed, wearing such expensive set of clothes. something clicked in her mind.

no, it can't be.

"hello? emergency service operator, which service do you require?"

haneul jumped a bit and hesitated her next move. no one would arrest a man who looks like this. they might think i'm playing games and messing around with them. "uh.., i'm sorry, i thought there was a burglar in my house, but it's just my dog! thanks, bye!" she hung up and tossed her phone on the bed.

with the table lamp in her grip, haneul made her way pass him and knelt down to glance underneath the bed. she stuck an arm under the bed, searching for something she knew all too well. it was the only answer to all her questions. coming across a hard-covered book, she pulled it out. haneul dusted off the cover and opened to each page.

an important character, the main character, in all of the illustrations were gone missing. and it finally dawned upon her.

what the actual-

she sat up straight. "okay,.. okay! there's a stranger in my room who came from an old dynasty, joseon, probably, and he jumped out from a kids' book. i'm having wonderful dreams!" she shut her eyes tightly and sucked in a deep breath. her hand moved to pinch her arm hard.

he won't be there when i turn around.

you ate too much cake, you're tired.

you'll wake up in your bed cuddling mr. eddy the teddy.

blinking an eye open, she spun around fast, full of hope.

the man was still lying there, knocked out.

great, it's a living nightmare.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱