wish ➸ park jisung (spin-off)

"i thought you have your own house in jeju?"

"oh, i have one in seoul too. in fact, you're standing right front of it right now,"

"... why am i not surprised?"

"my family rarely visits this place, so from today onwards, we'll be living under the same roof. gucci?"

"swag," the youngest replied. stan teenage literature. the two stepped inside the big house, with chenle touring the place. the living room was already huge, even godzilla could lose itself inside. sike.

but everything was so pretty, all the furnitures were sparkly and there were nice rooms everywhere. the house could put mark's castle to shame.

"when are we starting.. what's that place? education prison?"

"school," chenle corrected. "in two more days. we gotta get you school supplies though. but we're doing that tomorrow,"

park jisung was born a fairy, brought out straight from a storybook. at least that was what he had been told. just like his friend, prince lee minhyung, or as everyone else know him mark lee, jisung has a lot to learn about his new life.

like becoming a moody, angsty teenager who confronts other moody, angsty teenagers.

or realising how dreamy and romantic it is to meet the love of your life.

or having to face the fact that meeting the love of your life also comes with a price too.

stream superhuman.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

ding dong, guess who's 🅱️ack? 💪🏻🗿🤠❗️💋🦄💃🏼
thanks for all the support you guys showed throughout the fanfic, i really didn't expect prince would be a major success jEJE and hey ho we're back with a special spin-off, this time the story of jisung pwARK and his kawaii drama-like half-angst half-humorous adventures in life. hope you guys enjoy this one!