ix

" 사랑은 이렇게 오는 건가 봐 "
i guess this is how love comes

" 사랑은 이렇게 오는 건가 봐 "i guess this is how love comes

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"see ya tomorrow. it was fun hanging out with you guys, especially you, minhyung!" jeno smiled brightly, eyes forming cute cresents along the way.

if it was legal, haneul would literally jab him in the eyes with a fork.

full of love.

everyone in her circle of friends- minus minhyung and jeno himself of course- knew of her crush towards the raven-haired, ever since last year. but haneul was too much of a chicken to confess, always promising she would do so the next day, and promising again the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

senior's year was a few months ahead by then, but haneul's great surge of anxiety and nervousness towards jeno and her confession was always in the way. so yeah, it was truly a sad story.

"same goes to you too, jeno, sir! see you all when the stars wish us a new day tomorrow!" minhyung waved in return to everyone.

"you gotta take literature one day, hyung! byee!" chenle praised before each of them finally parted ways, except for the young prince and the girl who had to live under the same roof, so they walked back home together.

"sooo, how's your first day of school?" haneul sparked a new conversation between them both. lmao, i sound like a mom, she thought to herself.

"everyone was very friendly. and generous," he smiled.

"that's good. since you're like, going to school and all, there's this sick responsibility you have to fulfill throughout your time being a student up until graduation day, which is studying," the girl explained to the other. "cause, like, we haves tests and everything and teachers expect you to excel in them and get excellent grades so that you can enter a good university after highschool and- you get what i mean?"

minhyung worked his brain out to process everything she said. "studying.. tests.. good grades, that oddly sounds like great torture,"

"newsflash, it is," they finally arrived home, haneul bringing out her keys and unlocking the door, stepping inside with the raven-haired behind him, closing the door after they entered. "well, you go take a bath first. i'll sort out your stuff for you to bring to school tomorrow,"

she tossed him a new set of pjs they bought along with the other stuff earlier, which minhyung failed to catch but grabbed them off the floor anyways. he searched for the spare towel haneul gave him too before making his way to the bathroom.

he remembered yesterday when he had his first shower, he had almost spent an hour inside, figuring out the twenty-first century world's unique way to shower with water coming out as sprinkles from this thing called a shower head, using liquid soap, shampoo and conditioner, they were all way too different than his usual way of taking a bath.

but he was getting a hang of it by now, and it was way more luxurious despite the bathroom being small. he could even change the temperature of the water, a big thanks to the certain switch at the side of shower.

he got out around fifteen minutes later, already slipping into his blue-striped pjs. another new thing when he entered haneul's world, he had to do everything by himself. bathing himself, putting on clothes, drying his own hair, those were usually done by maids and servants. it was an odd thing for him to be doing it by himself.

"oi, that's not how you dry your hair! i thought i already taught you?" haneul chided as minhyung struggled with his towel on his hair. "you know what, come here," she moved towards him to grab his wrist and brought him to her chair beside the bed. "sit down," she took out a hairdryer from one of the drawers of the table.

"what's that?"

"a hairdryer. it dries your hair fast," she plugged the wire into its socket, bringing the device to life. right after turning it to the right setting, she aimed it into the prince's smooth hair, drying it perfectly.

"wow- that feels amazing,"

"i know right? stan technology,"

minhyung's lips formed a smile as he closed his eyes to enjoy the warm feeling of his hair being blown dry and haneul's hand cascading through his hair gently.

he momentarily wished this kind of feeling would last longer.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱