xxxviii

" i can't live without your love "

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

✫*゚・゚。

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

absolutely fully capable boyfriend xoxoxoxo 💕💕
>bb
>hun, i'm outside your window
sent 11:18pm

haneul gasped, sitting up from her bed and spotting an all too familiar face with a charming smile on the other side of the window. she moved to push it open, greeting the other with a welcoming kiss on the cheek. "when i said i wanted to meet you, i didn't mean for you to literally climb up to the window to see me,"

"i couldn't wait to see you, princess," mark reached for her hand to kiss the back of it before he scooted to jump into her room and stretched his limbs out, sighing. "why did you want to see me?"

"i guess i kinda missed you," haneul shrugged, a smile forming on her lips anyways.

"kinda?"

"don't push it," she rolled her eyes before walking to the other side of the room, pulling a drawer open. she fished into it to search for something. "and.. i was wondering if you're free next saturday,"

mark followed her and wrapped his arms around her, peeking from behind to see what she was doing. "i guess i have nothing to do. why?"

haneul finally got a hold of whatever she was looking for and pulled out two tickets in front him, grinning widely. "there's this really cool space exhibition i've been dying to go to. can we go there together?"

"so this is a date?" mark tilted his head, smiling down at her.

"duh, mark. yes, it's a date,"

"of course i wanna go. what time?"

"it starts around 6pm i think," haneul hummed, reading the details typed on the ticket before she gave one of the two to the other.

"i'll ask doyoung-hyung to drive us there and pick us up right after. will that be okay?"

"that's great! thanks a lot!" she nodded, sighing in content and leaning into his arms. "i'm glad we met.. in the most unusual way possible but.. we still found each other nonetheless,"

"yeah," mark breathed out. "i wish i could stay longer, but i have to go,"

"aww, okay. be careful on the way back home," haneul released herself from the other's embrace, reminding him in the process. "remember the date!" 

"of course. goodnight!" he sent a kiss on her forehead before heading out from the window, waving at her before disappearing into the streets.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

it was 5:30 in the evening.

haneul looked at herself through the mirror, checking up one last time before she was fully ready for the date. thankfully, her parents gave her permission to go for that space exhibition, since it was a great opportunity to learn about rockets and science or whatever.

haneul skipped downstairs and walked out of the house, a bright smile plastered on her face. as if on cue, a car drove up to the side in front of her house. she expected mark to come out of the car.

but she was met up with a panicked-looking doyoung, face pale and close to losing himself.

"doyoung-oppa? what's wrong? where's mark?"

"m-mark.. he's...," doyoung tried to calm his frantically beating heart.

"he's missing,"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱
p/s; fsdhsnSHSHDHSHS THX FOR 2K