iv

" 궁금해졌어 누구를 닮아서 그리 아름다운지? "
who do you resemble to be that beautiful?

" 궁금해졌어 넌 누구를 닮아서 그리 아름다운지? "who do you resemble to be that beautiful?

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

the first few rays of sunlight had finally came through the window, lighting up haneul's usually well-organised bedroom.

but today, it became an unkempt jungle. thanks to someone.

the night before went by so slow, haneul didn't remember most of it but she did remember having a man popping out from her book and tackling her to the floor, with toys and plushies and pillows being chucked across the room, books falling off her desk and a blanket thrown to the floor, specifically being used by the young girl to smother the prince to half death while they were having their live wwe performance in the middle of the room.

and now, so early in the morning, haneul was still awake, eye bags soon forming, and oddly the young man was sprawled on her bed, fast asleep. her bed.

when the sun was still down, she had attempted multiple tries to get him off her bed. and now she was still keeping up her spirit. "get off or i'll actually castrate you!" she huffed in an annoyed tone then grabbed his ankle, tugging on it hard. it wasn't that he was fat, but he was really heavy, no doubt. "lee jerkhyung!"

"five more minutes, jisungie!" he whined and kicked her hand off. haneul gaped in disbelief and took a pillow, hitting his face hard.

"you unbelievable thot! jump in a hellhole!"

all she got was a string of snores. so much for a well-mannered prince, haneul grunted irritably in her head.

she flopped to the floor beside her bed, head falling to the edge of the bed, too exhausted to even care anymore.

she fell into a deep sleep sooner or later.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

the prince blinked his eyes open, fully awake after a good few hours of sleep.

but as soon as his eyes adjusted to the morning light, he was faced with a girl's face, sound asleep beside him in a sitting position.

he sat up quickly and looked around. right, he was thrown into a weird dimension, into a girl's room the night before. his royal wear were crinkled by then, it was the first time he looked so,.. messy.

he sighed, eyes adverting to the girl beside him. "uh,.. excuse me?" he had just noticed he still haven't catch her name. "crazy lady, i would much prefer if you sleep on the bed, unless you want your back cracked like my granny's," he shook her shoulder gently, only to receive a small grunt and slight stir.

"alright, here we go," he took a hold of both haneul's arms, hoisting her up to the bed and laying her down properly while he got off the bed and stretched his limbs. feeling slightly guilty, the only thing he could do was tuck her underneath the blankets and making sure she was resting comfortably.

for some reason, he was stuck there standing while his eyes rested on haneul's face. she was pretty, fairly pretty, and looked more kind when she was fast asleep, rather than her extreme horrifying attitude last night, thrashing the room and attacking the prince without being the least horror-struck of his existence in her world.

minhyung's lips gradually formed a smile. he couldn't wait to know of her name.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱