xxx

" 그 시간들 속에서 함께였기에 버틸 수 있었어 "
because we were together during those times, i was able to endure

" 그 시간들 속에서 함께였기에 버틸 수 있었어 "because we were together during those times, i was able to endure

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"jeno, come here for a sec," donghyuck called, going behind the brown-haired teen and pressing a piece of paper on his back, scribbling on it with a pen.

"what are you doing?"

"writing a note?"

"you're anonymously sending love letters too?"

"no, it's a threat," donghyuck deadpanned, folding the paper and looking around. "hey, you, the really tall dude. sanha? yeah, can you pass this over to chanhee? thanks!"

"a threat? who are you threatening?" jeno spun around, facing the other.

"um, chanhee. i told him to stop buying ten chicken nuggets a day or i'll actually deep fry and eat him," the fullsun beaut fanned his face, the weather burning him half to death. "why are we even supposed to be here half an hour before school ends?"

the two had gathered in the middle of the school's assembly ground along with the rest of the students, having announced through the speakers to gather together for a brief talk by their p.e. teacher, mr. choi minho, who was still nowhere to be seen though. so, what else, the students began to indulge themselves in loud conversations as they wait for him.

"hmmmmmm— ohhhh, sports day, loser," jeno nudged him, finally remembering. "no wonder mr. choi wants us all here,"

"we're having sports day right before exams?"

"as if you're not used to the school's messed up schedule. it's packed as hell throughout the year to the point they had to drag sports day all the way to june," jeno shrugged. soon after, their p.e. teacher appeared, a bright smile on his baby face.

"alright, settle down, kids!" mr. choi's voice boomed through the speaker. "i'm guessing most of you know why we're all here—"

"mr. choi, you're so handsome!!" a girl screamed from far behind in the crowd. everyone went silent for a millisecond before bursting into laughter.

"... i'm just gonna unhear that," the young teacher cleared his throat before continuing. "anyways, sports day is coming up next week and i know everyone's down because there's midterms a week after but.... huh, i don't know, i believe in you guys, and there's still end year exams so.. i don't know, blame your principal,"

the students laughed again, amused by mr. choi's wittiness.

"so whoever's interested in setting up booths, or joining races, games and being in charge of choreographic warm-up dances, i'll pin this list on the school board right after. and oh, decoration team, meet me after this too. disperse, chickens,"