xiii

" 우리들의 머리 위 씌어놓지마 limit who we "
never limit who we are

" 우리들의 머리 위 씌어놓지마 limit who we "never limit who we are

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"alright. class dismissed,"

the class bowed along with their thanks before packing up and walking out of class. last period was finally over, and minhyung was dying to just lay in bed and take a rest.

if kids in the 21st century learn like this, he should've been grateful he was born in a timeline which took back more than hundreds of years ago.

but he was stuck here now.

so he gotta suck it up at some point.

"minhyunggg!" a sudden arm made its way around the prince's neck, and he was faced with a bright-looking boy.

"oh, good afternoon, jaemin,"

"good afternoon, seriously? stop being so formal, as if i'm the discipline teacher or something, jeez," he pouted.

"well, what else should i say?"

"uh, like what's up? sup? how's it goin?" jaemin listed down, they were all phrases minhyung had never heard of in his entire life.

"alright.." he trailed off. "i'll try?"

"ohhh, shoot!" jaemin stopped in his tracks. "i totally forgot about today's club activities!"

"club what?"

"i need to head there asap! sorry, minhyung! i'll make it up to you later! see ya!" he turned away and rushed to the other direction, leaving the boy confused overall.

club?

'oh yeah, haneul mentioned that word a few times. she insisted i should join one soon enough,'

minhyung's thoughts wander. what club should he even join? maybe he should consider heading to the floor where all the clubrooms are there.

and so he did.

there was an endless list of clubs for the youth to choose once he was there. literature, debate, languages, arts, drama, history, photography. nothing appealed to him honestly. not even classics.

he sighed, school sure is tiring.

he kept on walking until a certain clubroom finally attracted his attention. the door was slightly ajar, enough for him to peek in.

there were a few kids here and there, but one of them was..

well, minhyung literally had no idea what he was doing. but he was talking really, really fast. he looked up at the sign at the entrance of the clubroom.

entertainment club.

he mustered up his courage and knocked on the door, which attracted most of their attention before the prince came in.

"hey, aren't you the new kid?"

"huh? oh- yes, i'm- i'm lee minhyung, sup, how's it goin?" the prince slightly stammer. "i'm sorry for interrupting, but.. i'm searching for a club to enter-"

"wow, i thought you would be interested in like, literature or debate or something," the other one snickered, earning a hit on the shoulder.

"hey! don't be rude," the one who minhyung noticed earlier defended him. he offered a smile to him after. "hi, i'm park minhyuk, or rocky. yeah, just call me that. this is the entertainment club. we mainly dance, sing or rap, are you interested in joining though?"

"oh, and talk fast too?"

"you mean rap?" the one behind rocky slightly laughed.

"oh, that's called a rap?"

"yeah, that's rapping," rocky confirmed. there was a short moment of silence since minhyung was still confused over the new term. "if you're not into this kind of thing, it's fine though, we're-"

"oh, no, i am, teach me everything you know,"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱