xliii

" 하나의 세계로 연결된 "
your heart will be connected to one world

" 단 하나의 세계로 연결된 맘" your heart will be connected to one world

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

mark was laid back on the ground somewhere at the vast meadow, facing the night sky. there were no more adventures to be done. he was stuck here like he was locked up in a dungeon, a dull world surrounding his own self.

based on the story, this was the reason the prince ran away from the castle, to go beyond the world, to search for bright places, and face more lively adventures with his friend—

speaking of friend, he wondered where was ji—

he felt a sharp pain on his hand before he sat up, wincing. "ow!!"

before he could question and find out what being hurt him, a tiny ball of light appeared in front of his eyes.

"jisungie!" he sighed. jisung was his friend who'd always follow him around everywhere, shining bright when he's enwrapped in darkness, because apparently, torchlights weren't a thing in this world.

jisung was the only living fairy mark had known, the guide of all living stars and dreams. the rest of his kind were wiped out a long time ago, so just like mark, jisung had no one to lean on until they both met each other.

it made the prince feel guilty thinking about it again, jisung was left alone when he was sent off to the other world. that explained why he was angry. so mark told him everything he needed to know, how there was more wonderful things lying out there and how he wanted to take the fairy and himself out of this place together.

jisung just stared in disbelief, listening to the other rant something about the life they were living was just a book and he got out from it and— nothing made sense!

"jisung, really! they even call me mark! and there's a thing called rap—"

the fairy cut him off, his voice coming out like chimed bells. mark listened. he knew him long enough to understand how the fairy put his voice to words.

"a boy? you visioned of a boy?"

minutes later, a bright light had entered their vision, bringing them in for another miracle.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"guys! i'll be back in a sec!" chenle yelled to the others on the rooftop before he skipped down the long flight of stairs, heading to the open door.

the boy had already entered, standing at the entrance and looking around, enthralled by the mansion. his eyes trailed to chenle, staring at him and gasping, as if he found something he had always been searching for. the chinese boy neared him to take a better look, still confused over who he is.

"i'm sorry,.. have we met—?"

he was surprised by the other tall boy hugging him tightly.

"jisungie! jisung— chenle!" another figure came running towards them, and again, chenle was brought to another surprise.

"m-mark-hyung?!" he pointed at him. "is that you?!"

the elder attacked chenle in a hug as well, laughing although he had tears in his eyes. it had looked like a reunion between three long lost friends.

"but how?!" chenle asked in disbelief. "and who's this?" he meant the other tall kid.

"that's jisung! i'll tell you everything about it later! where's the others?"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱
p/s; that's one more chapter + an epilogue, kids!