iii

" 모두 다시 태어난 것처럼 내 세계로 와 "
as if everything has been born again, come into my world

" 모두 다시 태어난 것처럼 내 세계로 와 " as if everything has been born again, come into my world

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

haneul splashed a glass of water over his face. the man gasped and jolted up in a sitting position, blinking his eyes open. she made sure he was at least a good number of metres away from her.

haneul held the table lamp as a weapon. "w-who are you?"

he stared at her then stifled a surprising laugh. "you're going to defend yourself with that?"

"this knocked you out," she sassed back.

"...good point-"

"wait, wait, stop trying to change the subject!" she shifted and paced around the room, ensuring their space was far away enough. "okay, so.. you're.." she glanced the name in the still open storybook. "are you lee minhyung?" she looked at him.

"it's prince lee minhyung," he introduced himself proudly. his eyes trailed over to the book and he made his way there, mouthed open into an 'o'. "these are really nice illustrations- wow, those are my army- is that my pet tiger?-"

he definitely came out from the book.

haneul tiptoed towards him from behind and grabbed his head, shoving him in one of the pages.

"ow! what are you doing?!"

"i don't know! helping you back in your own world?! hey- don't touch me!"

"you're wrinkling my clothes!"

"you're oofing my hair!"

in the next minute, the table lamp in haneul's hand flew off to the other side of the room, the book was thrown away, and they both wrestled on the floor.

he appeared to be fairly strong, the table lamp was knocked over and haneul had the other hovering above her, both her wrists were gripped tightly by him but not in a way that hurt. it was enough to stop her from experimenting bruce lee wannabe punches on the crowned youth.

"i'll call the cops on you!" she threatened, receiving a confused glance from the other. right, he's not from this timeline.

"i mean-" she tried again. "i'll call the higher authorities from this dimension to handcuff you and throw you in a more nicely twenty-first century dungeon!"

"oh.. you can't do that! i'm a prince!"

"and i'm queen victoria!"

"you know what, i suggest we act rationally," he let go of her wrists and sat up. "i won't hurt you in any way in return of you doing the same. and i'll find a way to return to where i belong, but you have to help me too. this is what we both want,"

haneul blinked and looked at him, now in a sitting position across him. "you make it seem so easy to deal with this kind of problem! what if my family- or anyone finds out i have a man like you strolling around in my house while you're stuck in this world?"

"then.." he pondered.

"you'll have to teach me to adapt here as a.. as a-" he looked around.

"a normal.. boy?" she raised a brow.

"that sounds dreadful rather than my terrific life as a prince in which i'm already missing, but sure,"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱