xli

" 내 마지막 첫사랑 "
you're my last first love

" 내 마지막 첫사랑 "you're my last first love

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

it's been months ever since mark had disappeared from the face of the earth. it was difficult enough for haneul and her friends to move on, but eventually they had to let it go.

haneul couldn't possibly think of loving anyone else but him. she promised herself mark would always have that special place in her heart for as long as she lived. she knew she loved him that much.

"bye, mom. bye, dad," haneul left early, half an hour before school would start. she stopped by the convenience store and there, she was already met with the sight of donghyuck and renjun fighting over the last packet of honey butter chips.

"i saw it first!"

"no, i did!"

"my god," doyoung muttered, scowling. "no fighting in the store!"

"morning, oppa!" haneul greeted the elder with a smile before she went to the food section to grab a chicken sandwich. jeno and jaemin were also there, the eye smiling boy spending centuries contemplating whether he should buy pepero or custard cakes.

"can you just take them both?! why are you always like this?!" jaemin sighed exasperatedly, noticing haneul from the corner of his eye. "oh! good morning!"

"hey," haneul smiled. "chenle's not here—?"

"president chenle is here now!" the chinese boy pushed the glass door open with a bright smile.

"yes! custard cakes it is!" jeno raised the packet up high. "okay, nana, let's pay!"

donghyuck and renjun were still bickering over their honey butter chips, each pulling on the packet from one side before it tore apart and all the chips fell gracefully onto the floor.

"great! this is your fault!"

"my fault?! you're the one who pulled on it first!"

"you didn't l—"

"both of you are paying for that!!" doyoung raised his voice, irked.

"sorry, hyung!"

the six of them soon exited the store, snacks in hand and chattering all the while they made their way to school. everything was back to normal, except that there was still the usual empty feeling deep inside.

mark wasn't there to complete them, but his memories stayed in their hearts. because none of them could ever forget him.

"oh! by the way, i have great news!" chenle did a small jump, bubbling with excitement. "since my birthday's next week, i'm inviting y'all to come over my house to party! bonus 'cause it's a friday, so—"

"us? sleepover birthday party? togets? in zhong chenle's mansion?" hyuck beamed. the others agreed, keeping the date in mind.

"yeah.. thanks for wrapping it up pretty fast,"

"of course we'll all go, can't miss the pres' birthday party," jaemin grinned, jeno nodding to his words.

"jeno, lol, stop nodding to everything jaemin is saying,"

"i'm just doing that 'cause it's true!"

"no, no you're not, you nod at everything even if it isn't true!"

"you're just salty because you didn't get your honey butter chips, hyuck,"

"am not!"

"are too!"

"don't @ me but that kim possible movie is a huge disappointment, i'm not sorry," renjun began scrolling down his phone.

"hyuck, stop fighting with every single being on earth!"

"you stay out of this, sodium!"

haneul couldn't help but laugh. the sun was shining down on them brighter than before. it takes time to heal, but everything was hopefully going to be okay.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

the end
🌱 thanks for reading 🌱

SIKE 🤪