v

"  한 여름 태양 앞에 우린 "
we're in front of the summer sun

"  한 여름 태양 앞에 우린 "we're in front of the summer sun

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"hol' up. you want my what?"

"your clothes, hyuck, your clothes! pleaseeee," haneul pleaded over the phone. "just a plain tee, and a pair of pants, i don't care if it's jeans, or khakis, or knee-length shorts- just.. just whatever casual boys wear all the time!"

"why on earth would you want them for?" donghyuck asked suspiciously.

she needed them so that a prince who came out from a kid's storybook could put them on for meantime, rather than being stuck in an old-fashioned crinkled hanbok for days. haneul didn't have a brother, and no way minhyung was going to wear her dad's oversized clothes. so donghyuck's spare clothes was the only answer, and he lived just around the corner from her house anyways, so the ginger could practically walk in less than five minutes to reach haneul's house-

but of course, haneul didn't plan to ramble all of that to donghyuck. he would think she's gone nuts.

"uhhh, well," the girl momentarily panicked, struggling to find an excuse. "it's an experimental project! i promise i'll tell you more when you come over. just bring them here!"

haneul finally hung up, leaving no time for the ginger to reply before her eyes averted towards the prince, who seemed to be bewildered over her phone call with donghyuck earlier. the duo were still in her room, the time had reached around 10 in the morning, and haneul was starving to death. she couldn't go out for breakfast with the young man looking like... that.

"was that some sort of telepathy power that exists in your world?"

"uh.. close enough, but no. this is a phone," haneul explained, raising up her iphone so that the other could perceive better. "it's a device to.. y'know, make calls or send text messages to anyone from afar,"

the prince's eyes lit up in wonder, which made the other find it amusing.

"oh anyways, sorry for the late introduction but my name is kim haneul," she finally revealed her name, and minhyung's lips graced up into a smile.

"haneul is a beautiful name," he complimented, leaving the girl slightly abashed yet touched by the simple comment.

"well, gee- uh, thanks," before haneul could say anything further, the sound of the door being knocked countless times startled them both.

"haneul-ah!! it's me, your mans!" donghyuck screeched beautifully from outside.

haneul mentally cursed, facing minhyung. "stay here, and don't leave the room!" she hurried out of the room and jogged downstairs, unlocking the door and meeting face-to-face with donghyuck who ran past her and looked around. he had a plain red tee and black knee-length shorts in his arms, just as you requested for him to bring.

"are you going to tell me what you've been hiding now?"

"uhh, just gimme the clothes first-" haneul's hands reached for them but donghyuck annoyingly backed off, his clothes out of reach. "hyuck!" she huffed in irritation.

"not until you tell me what are these for," he demanded an answer.

"they're for.. they're for-" a loud thud from haneul's room became an answer for donghyuck's questions instead. the two teenagers exchanged looks before the ginger sped off upstairs.

"hyuck! wait!" haneul chased after him, although her hand victoriously grabbed his shirt from behind to stop him, donghyuck's hand had also successfully reached the doorknob and slammed the door open.

the young prince landed face first on the floor, having clumsily tripped over mr. eddy the teddy.

donghyuck's face expressed a mix of shock and even more confusion.

"hyuck, let me explain-"

"no one told me you had a cosplay party!"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱