vi

" 여긴 어딜까? 궁금해져 "
where is this place? I'm getting curious

" 여긴 어딜까? 궁금해져 "where is this place? I'm getting curious

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"okay, so he's a crowned prince, magically thrown out from a book for five year olds and stuck here for god knows how long, and the reason why you wanted to borrow my spare clothes is because he needs them and you have no guy clothes in your house?"

"ye-"

"and he's going to live here with you, just the both of you, with your parents out of the country for the week-"

"don't make it sound weird, hyuck," haneul scowled slightly. "i didn't perform a ritual in my room for him to appear out of a book,"

"touché," he shrugged, and moments later minhyung finally exited the bathroom, now spotting on the ginger's clothes and his earlier clothes folded neatly in his hands.

what actually mortified them both, especially donghyuck, was the prince's messy long hair that almost reached his shoulders.

donghyuck cringed and turned around, "okay, alright, he definitely needs a haircut,"

"can't we do that after breakfast?"

"no, nope, nu uh, we are not going out with him having a.. blob of hair embarrassing not only himself, but the both of us too!"

"well, i don't know how to trim a guy's hair!"

"just so you know, i'm alive and i can tell the both of you are badly criticising my hair-"

"just leave it to me, the ultimate full sun, to save the day!" the ginger walked towards minhyung and slung an arm over his shoulders, dragging him back to the bathroom.

"hey! unhand me, peasant-!"

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

once again, as the two boys left the bathroom, minhyung looked better than before, his messy unkept hair had become shorter and neat, thanks to donghyuck

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

once again, as the two boys left the bathroom, minhyung looked better than before, his messy unkept hair had become shorter and neat, thanks to donghyuck. minhyung's huge change in his appearance made him look more.. fitting into this world. he still had his prince-y looks, but those charms were a bonus.

haneul shook her head, quickly getting rid of those thoughts. what was she thinking?

the trio stepped out of haneul's house, walking together down the busy streets of the town to a nearby famous coffeeshop. ever since they left the house, the prince had his eyes all over the town, fascinated by tall buildings and moving cars and motorcycles. the world he was stuck in was nothing similar to where he actually lived, which was full of nature and singing birds and old castles. this one had more bursts of colours, loud and new discoveries to venture upon. it was a different kind of adventure for minhyung. and he loved it.

"what's that?"

"a car,"

"what about that?"

"a lamp post,"

"that one?"

"a telephone booth,"

"is that a dragon?!"

"no, that's an airplane,"

"is that a car too?"

"that's a bus,"

"why are th-"

"great! we're here! inside we go!" haneul dropped the Q&A session and pushed the prince inside, donghyuck following suit.

"where are we?"

"if you keep up with your questions, you're going to be chucked in that trashcan outside there very soon," donghyuck motioned to the trashcan outside the coffeeshop as they took their seats at a table near the window.

"you're very rude, donghyuck,"

"thanks, i get called that a lot,"

"being rude?"

"no. donghyuck," he snorted.

the coffeeshop was dimly lit with a touch of vintage aesthetics and red-bricked walls. they ordered a simple breakfast consisting of eggs and toasts along with three mugs of hot chocolate. the food had arrived thankfully not long, and haneul wasted not even a second, chugging down into her food.

the prince was still having his eyes set around almost everything, eyes twinkling in wonder and mouth shaped into an 'o', similar to that of a five year old witnessing the biggest ultraman toy in his life.

hyuck stared at him, then averted his eyes back to haneul, then at minhyung, back to her, continuously doing so at a random pace.

"what?"

"i don't know, just wondering.. tomorrow's a monday, we have school, and what're you gonna do about minhyung? send him to a baby centre?"

haneul almost spat out her hot chocolate.

oh. school's a thing.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱