xliv

" 가슴에 타오르는 flame "
flames burning up in our hearts

" 가슴에 타오르는 flame " flames burning up in our hearts

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

jisung watched as mark was being attacked in the biggest hug by his.. friends? there was a total six of them, a girl and the rest were boys. they all had tears in their eyes, since they were separated for so long.

right after chenle started sobbing as soon as his eyes stopped on the prince, he dragged the two upstairs all the way to the rooftop, and they— more like mark was welcomed with hugs and tears of joy. especially by that one girl. she seemed so happy her head might explode and flew off to space.

"you jerk! you've been gone for months! where were you all this time?!" haneul squished his cheeks in between her hands, hard enough to make them red, but mark didn't care, he just laughed amidst the stinging pain.

"mark! we missed you so much!!" jaemin cried out, falling into his arms. the others followed, saying almost the same thing.

"technically, i hated your guts but i like you because we'd make a great duo but you left and now i hate you more, you fat nerd!!" donghyuck rubbed his eyes.

"hyuck, you're crying—?"

"i was just measuring how much water i could hold in my eyeballs!" the other denied quickly. "f-for science,"

"it's so great to have you back!" jeno's eye smile brightened the atmosphere even more, even mark had missed that. renjun added after him, "haneul was so depressed, she mistook hot chocolate for coffee—"

"too much information!" she nudged the chinese boy hard then looked up at the prince. "i hate you so much,"

"love you too," mark grinned, leaning towards her for a kiss but then he was pulled back by chenle. "hey! what gives?"

"maybe you should introduce someone to us," chenle interrupted, pointing at the youngest behind them.

"that's.. that's jisung?" haneul looked closely then guessed, remembering him from the book.

"yeah, he's supposed to be a fairy but he appeared out of the book as a— oh," mark stopped the sentence, noticing  that he had exposed the secret in front of the others. "i—i mean—"

"it's okay, mark, we know," jeno grinned. "haneul and hyuck told us before. sounds crazy at first but yeah.."

"why did he hug me all of a sudden though. i mean, it's the first time we met, so.." chenle asked, eyes on jisung.

"he said he visioned a boy, someone he was supposed to be close to because the stars were supposed to lead him to dreams and his dreams—" everyone gave him a confused look. "okay, how about fate just had something in store for him and they were meant to be best friends? maybe it's something chenle had been wishing for and same applies to jisung,"