xxxvii

" 네가 내게 닿는 곳마다 피어나는 "
flowers blooming everywhere you touch me

" 네가 내게 와 닿는 곳마다 피어나는 꽃 " flowers blooming everywhere you touch me

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"mark! stop taking all the popcorns! the movie's not even starting yet!"

"but haneul.. pleaaaaseee? one more!"

"how about instead of popcorns, i give you a kiss?"

"deal!" mark's eyes twinkled. "or maybe two?"

"you're so unbelievable," haneul grinned, but leaned in to peck his lips anyways. their hands found each other and their fingers intertwined lovingly. mark felt blissful getting to spend the weekend with his girlfriend. there were officially a couple after mark's confession the next day after the talent show, gaining instant popularity as the school's power couple.

"why did i even agree going out with you guys again?" donghyuck muttered, sinking into his seat. he cringed having to see mark and haneul being all lovey-dovey and gross beside him in the movie theatre.

"you're just salty because you don't have a hot girlfriend," mark stuck his tongue out towards the other.

"like me," haneul chimed in.

"uhuh, like you,"

"ewwwwwww," donghyuck gagged, looking away. renjun and jeno soon joined them a moment later, and the brown-haired teen beamed, hugging renjun who was sitting beside him.

"yay! hi renjun, my single best bud!"

"uh, get off," renjun rolled his eyes but let the boy be anyways. "where's jaemin and lele?"

"they're not coming. jaemin's helping chenle out with his latest assignment,"

"aww, i miss nana," jeno hummed.

"too much information, now shut up. movie's starting," donghyuck leaned against his seat, everyone's eyes on the movie.

they enjoyed the movie so far, but mark couldn't help but constantly glance at haneul, his smile getting bigger and bigger every time he sees her. their hands had also stayed in that way throughout the whole time, and half way during the movie, haneul had rested her head on his shoulder in which mark, of course, returned the gesture by leaning his head on top of hers.

"hey, mark," haneul mumbled, only audible between the two.

"hm?" although his eyes were on the screen, his full attention was on the other, movie long forgotten.

"i love you,"

the prince's smile never left his face. he wouldn't want to be separated from her— or his friends— forever. he was happy with this life and he hoped nothing could stop him from living in a world of happiness like no other.

but he knew, he had responsibilities somewhere far away. and it was going to rip him of his freedom not long.

"i love you too," mark sighed, holding onto her hand as if she would disappear along with the rest if he let go.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

kimneully uploaded a new photo!

liked by leemarker, dingdongsookie, yerimm34, chunl0h and 278 others

kimneully bae<3333
leemarker 💕💕💕 💕💕
yerimm34 i shIPPP 😍
dingdongsookie gross
kimneully @dingdongsookie one more time hyuck, i'll seriously block you
dingdongsookie @kimneully 🤪🤪🤪🤪
chunloh HI @leemarker HYUNG
natriumjaem be careful on the streets 😦😦😦
leemarker @natriumjaem lmao ok mom @chunloh WASSUP
hurricanekatherine you guys are so C U T E 😍😍
parkmimi i ship you guyssss

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱