xxvii

" heartbreaker, 넌 알면 알수록 더, 이해 할 수 없는 걸 "
heartbreaker, the more i get to know you, the more i don't understand

" heartbreaker, 넌 알면 알수록 더, 이해 할 수 없는 걸 "heartbreaker, the more i get to know you, the more i don't understand

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"oh... my god!! hyuck, hyuck!!" mark yelled at the brown-haired boy, who's five lockers away from his. donghyuck shut his locker before striding towards the elder kid, raising a brow.

"what now? finally got an A for sociology?"

"look at this!" he waved a pink note at him, motioning for him to read, to which donghyuck complied.

_________________________________________________

hey! i think it's time for us to meet :)
i think the perfect place would be
at the park nearby, so after school,
find me there, minhyung-ah. <3

_________________________________________________

"woah, like finally. you're gonna meet her! congrats!" hyuck patted his back, handing the note back to him. "how do you feel honestly?"

"i don't know, i'm glad i'm close to find out who's been behind all these letters, i guess," mark smiled, keeping the letter in his pocket. "c'mon, let's head to the cafeteria before the others start to worry again,"

so the two made their way there, already spotting their friends at the usual table, joining them for lunch.

"well, you're late. all those chicken nuggets are sold out," renjun started the conversation as soon as mark and donghyuck came. the brown-haired boy groaned.

"it's that kid— what's his name?— ...chanhee's fault! he buys, like, 10 chicken nuggets everyday!"

"you always have tomorrow. just run off to the counter every time before chanhee arrives," jaemin shrugged, enjoying his homemade food packed from home. "you wanna have some of mine though? i made this myself!"

"nah, it's okay, i'll buy something else. c'mon, mark,"

"okay!" mark beamed and went off with donghyuck to the food section, the others watching.

"i mean.. mark's always the happy and bubbly type, but today he's awfully happier than ever," renjun cringed.

"did something big happen to make him that happy?" jaemin asked, to which the others shrugged. except chenle. "chenle? you have any idea?"

"huh, what? nah, i don't know, haha," the chinese boy sipped on his drink after, ignoring questioning looks from his hyungs.