xxxiii

" 우린 열정에 완벽히 미쳐가고 "
we're perfectly crazy over our passion

" 우린 열정에 완벽히 미쳐가고 "we're perfectly crazy over our passion

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

"but my parents are gonna be back around six so make sure ev—"

"is that chiCKEN?! i think i smell chicken!!!"

"move it, fatty!!"

both donghyuck and chenle ran pass haneul into her house, not paying attention to her words. food, especially chicken, is more important. fact.

"haneul! hi!" mark greeted with his brightest smile. "i got you a present!" he handed a small rectangular box towards her.

"woah, thanks!"

"whipped," renjun coughed behind him. the two entered inside, gathering with donghyuck and chenle who were too busy in their chicken heaven at the living room. "did you order from bob's chicken delivery? i've been a loyal customer since five!"

"you told me that 56 times, plus minus," haneul retorted, opening the gift box. "a set of exo bookmarks? sweet!"

mark grinned, feeling touched that she had really liked it. donghyuck was close to diss the prince until they heard a knock coming from the door.

"it's me!! nana and.. and some boring dude beside me!!"

"oh, okay, come on in! door's unlocked!" haneul called back before the door creaked open, the two boys entering inside. "sorry we're late. jeno was teaching me some good dance moves. for the audition and stuff,"

no one took heed of his excuse. their eyes were mainly focused on jeno and jaemin's intertwined hands.

"i think you're both setting off my gaydar," renjun broke the short silence first.

"hahahaha, that's funny. jeno and jaemin.. a thing?" donghyuck 'pfft'ed. the two boys shared nervous looks, both haneul and mark got hit by a sudden realisation.

"... oh.. you mean.. you guys really,.."

"yeah.." jeno nodded. "since sports day actually. but we wanted to find the right time to tell you guys,.. sorry,"

"... why are you all so surprised?" chenle raised a brow, still eating his chicken. "i freaking called it! it was so obvious all this time!"

"what?" renjun stared at chenle.

"they liked each other!"

donghyuck whistled, clapping his hands. "wow, who knew?"

"i knew," chenle rolled his eyes. "cause i'm a genius,"

"truthfully, jeno told me about his little crush some time ago," mark snickered.

"mark!" jeno gaped.

"yeah, jaemin kinda came out to me too a few weeks back," haneul exposed, and jaemin's soul almost flew out his body.

"well, congrats, let's dig in those chickens!"

"but there's only like.. three left," everyone glared at donghyuck and chenle.

"... chinese take-out and pizza then!"

everyone sat together in a circle, laughing together and making embarrassing jokes about each other. thankfully for jeno and jaemin, their friends were okay with the sudden news, no one felt uneasy or anything. but the two were still kinda down, thinking of the school and their parents' reaction if they knew of their relationship.

"don't think about it yet," haneul spoke. "just enjoy the summer, have no worries. play with slimes, get high off digimon, have daily mukbangs, and focus on the auditions,"

everyone else agreed and spent the whole day having fun, watching movies, eating food, taking naps, being waken up and frantically kicked out of the house by haneul because her parents were on their way.

summer was going to be a blast.

.*゚・゚。..*。・゚✫*.

🌱 thanks for reading 🌱