Chapter Twenty- Nine

As minutes turned into hours, we decided it was time to unravel ourselves and go get something to eat.

The sky was a horrendous dark gray as we drove along the abandoned streets to the Chinese restaurant. The sky would echo with the thunder from the clouds and every time Ethan's hand would squeeze mine letting me know he was right there beside me. The radio played softly in the background as I watched the trees fly by.

"You're so stunning," Ethan sighed out as he pulled to a stop light.

"What?" I asked shocked turning my head to face him.

"You're just so, wow. You take my breath away."

"Stop, you don't mean that," I replied sending him a shy smile.

"Baby I don't lie. I think you're the most gorgeous person on the planet, inside and out." His smile was largely casted along his lips as his eyes lit up with life.

"You're making me blush," I giggled while hiding my face.

"This is me showing you how much I care about you and how much I want you in my life," Ethan gushed as his smile grew on his lips.

"I'm not gonna lie, this is my first relationship like this," I muttered slightly embarrassed.

"And hopefully it will be your only one."

After about five more minutes we pulled into the parking lot and we hopped out of the car. The rain had just started sprinkling as we raced inside to Chinese place.

Once we got seated we told our waitress what we'd like to drink and then went to fix our plates at the buffet. The choices were large for the picking. I decided to go with the broccoli chicken, some sweet and sour chicken, and a couple things of sushi.

"That's all you got?" Ethan asked surprised as he carried two large plates back to our booth.

"It's really all I wanted," I laughed.

"Babe, get all you want, I'm not going to judge you. Plus, it's kinda hot when your girl can out eat you. Shows she's a keeper."

"I might get more I don't know yet. I promise I'll get what I want E," I said and began to eat my food.

We didn't say much through out dinner, but I felt content knowing Ethan was there. I watched out the window silently as the rain poured against the window.

My mind wandered off to its negative habitat. Why did Ethan like me? Is he being dared to do this? Is he still going to see Abby? Should I be listening to what Grayson told me?

On the way home I still didn't say much and Ethan could sense my thoughts were else where. He slowly pulled to he side of the road, put the car in park, cut the engine, undid his seat belt, and turned to face me.

"What?" I asked trying to avoid the conversation.

"What's wrong with you?" He questioned while squinting his eyes at me.

"Nothing why?"

"Dakota I know there's something wrong so what is it?" He asked again a bit more harsh.

"Ethan there's nothing wrong can we just go!" I demanded.

Before I could understand what was going on Ethan quickly, yet softly, grabbed my wrists and pulled me towards him. He brought my wrists to his lips and he began pecking gentle kisses to my scars. His lips delicately attacked my skin making sure he didn't miss a scar. My eyes welled up with tears as I watch his every move.

Ethan dropped my arms and he moved his head down and managed to place his lips on my covered thighs. I don't know how he knew about those but he placed more kisses and he moved up to my lips.

Our lips moved together in harmony to the music of the harsh rain hitting the car. I unbuckled my seat belt as well and moved my hands to his hair. It was as if I couldn't get enough of him.

"Baby slow down, it's gonna be hard to stop," Ethan panted as he pulled back from me.

His hair stood up on his head and his lips were swollen and a beautiful shade of dark pink. His eyes held a twinkle I'd never seen before, and I'd like to continue seeing it.

"How am I so lucky?" I bashfully asked as I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"Baby you're not lucky, I'm the lucky one."

When we got back to my house we were soaking wet due to the storm outside. We slid our shoes off along with our damp socks.

"I'm gonna go change you should to," I giggled watching him struggle as he pulled his shirt away from his body.

We both headed up the steps me heading to my room and him going into Jarred's. I put on a pair of leggings and a plain navy blue hoodie. I stood in front of my full length mirror and began to tie my hair into a messy bun, which I redid about five times so it looked cute.

Ethan slowly approached me and wrapped his arms around me. He dug his face into the crook of my neck and let out a relaxed sigh. His arms would randomly tighten around me then release.

"I'm so happy," he whispered and pecked my neck.

I turned around in his hold and ran my hands up his arms landing on his shoulders. He once again placed his face in the crook of my neck and continued to place kisses.

After a couple minutes Ethan because to kiss my neck harshly. His teeth would nibble on the skin and his tongue would randomly run over the spots he had attacked. His lips moved up my jaw and finally connected with mine.  We fought for dominance as my hands gripped onto the curls on the nape of his neck.

A small moan escaped Ethan's lips and he moved his hands lower on my body to land on my bum. His hands gently massaged the flesh through my leggings. He did everything slowly scared I'd stop him.

Tingles shot through my body whenever he would move his hands on my bum or whenever he'd squeeze the skin.

"Shit," I panted we Ethan moved his lips back down to my neck.

"Are you ok with this?" Ethan panted causing me to nod.

Just as Ethan was going to slip his hands down the back of my leggings we heard the front door open.