Chapter Thirty-Seven

*smut warning*

Ethan looked shocked and happy. His smirk widened into a smile as he slowly pressed his lips to mine.

"Dakota are you sure you're ready? I don't want you to feel like you need to prove something."

"I don't. Shut up and make me feel good," I panted and pulled Ethan towards the bed.

"I just want you to know that you don't have to do this," Ethan moaned into my neck as I massaged the rather large bulge forming in his jeans.

"I know baby," I whispered and pressed my lips to his.

Our lips moved slowly, it was as if we were trying to make the moment last forever. We both wanted to remember this entire moment. Nothing was to go forgotten.

The passion and the heat filled the room. The feeling was to pure so blissful. It was as if we both were floating on clouds as we exchanged the most meaningful thing we could do for each other.

Stop thinking

I can't, what if he is disgusted

Don't worry you'll never see him again

What if I'm no good

You're never gonna see him again

What if I fall more in love

You'll never see him again 

Piece by piece clothes were thrown off the bed. I laid on my back with my bra and underwear still on me.

"Baby, do you want these on or off?" Ethan asked kissing my neck but playing with my remaining articles.

"Can we keep them on?" I hopefully asked. Ethan's eyes softened and he nodded while kissing my lips once more.

"This is gonna hurt a little bit," Ethan whispered and pulled my panties to the side. "Let me know and I'll stop instantly."

Slowly Ethan slid into me at a very slow pace. I could feel my skin stretch as he entered me.

"Sh*t," He moaned out quietly.

The pain was bearable. Similar to a pinch. Everything felt foreign in my downstairs area. I've never been this full before. Never in my life did I think this perfect jock would be the one to take my v card. I always thought it would be a nerd or it would be a guy who I met in a bar who was just as drunk as me.

"Can I move?" Ethan panted in my ear clearly having issues.

"Yeah," I whispered under my breath.

His hips began moving, rocking against my body. The pain began to disappear as Ethan picked up his pace, getting rougher as he continued. The bed squeaked we his hips thrusted faster. He was able to hit a very sensitive spot sending my body into a frenzy. A loud moan echoed throughout the room and my vision blurred a bit.

"Baby f*ck. You're tight," he moaned.

My body went into a euphoric state. My body felt as if I was floating as pleasure overtook my entire body. My legs began to shake as I bent my knees allowed further penetration.

"Yes E," I moaned while scratching down his back.

"I'm close baby," he purred as he began to shake as well.

"Let go," I whispered. Ethan instantly released himself and pulled out of me.

After about five minutes he rolled on top of my. Ethan supported his weight on his forearms as he stared into my boring brown eyes.

"Dakota."

"Yes."

"I think I love you."

My heart stopped. No he doesn't. There's no way. People don't hurt the ones they love the way Ethan has hurt me.

"Please don't say that," I whispered making eye contact with him.

"What?"

"Don't make this harder on me Ethan," I pleaded as he moved away from me.

"Make what harder D? I love you. I've known for a while, but I couldn't tell you. I love you more than anything on this earth," Ethan cried taking my hands in his.

"E, please." I held back my tears. I could feel my cheeks heating up as multiple waves of emotion hit me.

"Dakota, you can't leave me, not like this. Not after you just gave me all of you, not after I tell you I love you. We can get through this. I know we can," he pleaded as tears streamed down his face.

"You don't understand, nobody understands." I shouted angrily. "I'm doing this for me. I'm trying to better myself. I'm trying to get out of the thought that if I killed myself this world would be better. You are all so selfish. You only think about you until you realize that I'm trying to fix me and you all want something from me, but what? I'm not pretty or smart. I'm not thin or tall. I'm ugly. I'm fat. I'm stupid. Don't act like I'm amazing because I'm far from it. Don't try and fill me with false hope and then never be able to live up to the standards you're promising."

My chest heaved up and down as all the thoughts and words spilled from my sinful lips. I knew that if I looked into the mirror I would probably frighten myself, judging by Ethan's shocked and hurt expression.

"What do you think I go through huh!?" Ethan screamed. "I have to deal with the fact I've hurt you. I deal with the fact I'm the lesser child out of my siblings. I deal with shit too, but you're my escape. You're my getaway from all the f*cked up shit I've seen and dealt with!"

"Don't try and turn this around to you being the innocent one. I gave you everything and you threw it out and now you want it back? No. I'm done. You f*cked Abby in my bed. Mine. You took my first kiss and then made me feel guilty, now you take my virginity and you make me feel bad about trying to help myself?"

"Oh no, you wanted to have sex I would have waited as long as you wanted," he defended.

"No you would have waited for me to be ready, but you would have went to Abby for a fix and then come back to me and lie, as if it didn't even happen."

The room went silent. There was the answer that I didn't want. He cheated on me. He couldn't stay loyal to me, I'm not what he wants or what he needs, and that hurts.

"So where are you going?" Ethan asked.

"I'll be around till graduation, but after I don't know." I answered.

"Where will you stay?"

"The same place I have been for the past couple of nights."

"I don't like not knowing it you're safe or not."

"I'm in better hands there than here," I answered honestly.

Slowly I got out of Ethan's bed and began pulling my clothes back on. I threw my messy hair into a bun and collected my bag and toiletries.

"You know what you're doing to me right?"

"The same thing you did to me," I retorted and walked out of the house, never turning back.

A/N

Hey guys I just wanted to let you all know I appreciate you all. I have big plans for this story so just be patient. Should Dakota and Ethan end up together or do you think they shouldn't. Remember to comment and let me know your opinions and keeping voting. Love you xxx