Chapter Thirty-One

I laid curled up next to Ethan as we watched Hercules for the third time. As happy as I was, I couldn't stop thinking about Jarred and what he said. I wanted to be happy, I wanted to love Ethan, but like I've said, things were just too good to be true.

"Babe, relax and watch the movie," Ethan sighed as he noticed my anxiousness.

"How am I supposed to watch a movie when my brother practically hates me right now?" I grumbled and sat up.

"He does not hate you. Jarred just doesn't trust me."

My vision went to Ethan almost asking him to explain more. I wanted to know about his hook ups, his body count, how many girls he's went down on, how many girls he used. I wanted to know it all.

"Since Jarred and I were close friends we told each other about hook ups and small flings, he has a right to not want me with you."

"How many hook ups have you had since we've been a thing?"

The room fell silent and he let out a sigh. It was clear he was very disappointed in himself.

"About seven," he whispered.

It felt as if a dagger had been stabbed through my heart. Granted we weren't together, but it felt like a real relationship. He would hold me and kiss me and make me feel comfortable, but it was all nothing.

"Baby don't be upset please. I felt so guilty after each one and I'd go straight back to you. Remember when I got drunk and showed up at your house?" I nodded my head slowly. "I was gonna hook up with someone, but drunken minds speak true words and I told her that I wanted to be with you and she walked out, so I went to you, and spent the night curled up next to you, feeling safe."

"I make you feel safe?" I quizzed quickly forgetting our previous conversation.

"I feel myself with you. My depression leaves my body and I just want you. I want to hold you and love on you. I hate fighting with you and I hate fighting the world over us. I just want you baby."

Do I forgive him for those hook ups? Not really no. Did he just melt my heart? Yes. Do I want to be with him? Absolutely.

I brought my lips to his in a sweet kiss, and pulled away before it got too heated.

"You're my safe place," he muttered and hugged. His grip was tight and his chest was soft.

"You're telling me," I joked and pecked his lips.

As hours went on we found ourselves sitting in the living room watching an old zombie movie Ethan had rented, but we never got to watch.

"E, I'm home!" Grayson shouted as he walked through the door.

"Where have you been honey? I've missed you?" Ethan said in a rather flamboyant voice.

Grayson walked into the living room and his face looked shocked as he saw me curled up next to his brother, but he quickly recovered.

"Hey D," he said and sat down in the chair on the other side of the room.

"So are you guys official yet?"

"Finally," I spoke with a smile.

"I heard Jarred's pretty pissed."

"We had a small outing," Ethan explained while tightening his grip around me a little.

"Well D, you're happy to stay here. Our parents won't care so," Grayson chuckled and slapped the arms of the chair.

"Thank you, I won't stay for long just till I can talk to Jarred."

The three of us sat in the living room watching the movie and eventually putting in a new zombie film.

"E you going to Riker's party tonight?" Grayson asked as he was scrolling through his phone.

"I wanted to, but probably not."

Was he not going to go because of me?

Why would he want to go if you're gonna be with him

Is he still embarrassed?

Of course he is

Should I say something?

You'll only embarrass yourself

"Why aren't you going?" I asked deciding to go against my better judgement.

"It's not your scene, plus I'd rather stay in and cuddle," he replied while not making eye contact.

"You're a shit liar," Grayson laughed receiving a harsh glare from his brother.

"Dude!"

"E, if you want to go then go ahead and go. Don't let me stop you from having fun." I tried my hardest not to sound hurt or betrayed.

Shouldn't we have fun together?

If you were a real couple then yes

Am I over thinking this?

You always do

"Baby I'm not gonna go, I'll have just as much fun here with you, plus I'd have a little more fun with you," he whispered in my ear.

"I'm gonna go get ready, let me know if you're going or not," Grayson muttered and walked up stairs.

"Ethan if you want to go to the party then go."

"Why would I want to go if you don't want to go?"

Don't say it!!!

"Maybe I do want to go."

Why in the hell did you say it!!!

"Really?" He asked shocked but almost excited.

"I mean I've never been to a party, why not go with my boyfriend when he really wants to go. It sounds like it will be fun."

"I don't know D, this isn't like a little kids birthday party. There's gonna be alcohol, drugs, sex, gossip." Ethan explained as he thought more into the idea.

"As long as you're not the one having sex, then it's all good," I laughed causing him to roll his eyes and eventually laugh as well.

Since I had nothing to wear to a party, we took one of my shirts and cut it to make it a off the shoulders shirt. It was cute and sexy.

"I don't know how I'm gonna feel having guys look at you," Ethan growled in my ear as he stood behind me in the mirror.

"No ones gonna be looking at me," I sighed.

I wasn't disappointed no one was going to look, I mean I have Ethan. What got me was, I know he won't even look at me. He's gonna be too focused looking at girls like Abby.

"I can promise you I will be," he chuckled deeply in my ear.

"There's gonna be so many girls there that are better than me."

"Baby girl look in the mirror," Ethan said nodding towards the mirror in front of us. "Those girls won't have this nice juicy ass that you have." He moved his hands to my bum squeezing. "Those girls won't have these beautiful thick thighs." His hands lightly tapped my thigh. "They won't have these amazing breasts that I'm dying to see." His hands gently cupped my breasts. "They won't have those kissable lips, and they won't be you," he whispered in my ear and began pecking my neck with loving kisses.

As Ethan continued his attack I looked into the mirror at myself. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't see what he said. I saw a butt that was too big but not a nice shape, I saw fat thighs that had random dimples all over, I saw boobs that were big but not sexy at all. I saw me. Ugly, fat me.