Chapter Thirty-Three

My leg bounced anxiously as I waited for Ethan to arrive. I was sitting on his bed, wearing another pair of leggings and one of his hoodies that he had bought too big for himself. The rose tent in my cheeks never disappeared since I got his text. Was I really good at it?

"Honey I'm home," Ethan laughed as he walked into the room and shut the door.

"Are you drunk?" I asked instantly disappointed.

"No baby, I've had two beers and a lot of water," he chuckled and laid next to me on the bed.

His arms wrapped around me and his face went to the crook of my neck. I felt his lips peck along my skin and his lips formed a smile.

"You know I really wanted some head, but I think I like cuddling better."

The smile on my face grew and my hand moved to his hair to massage his scalp. In all honesty I wanted to pleasure him again, but I wouldn't complain about being in his arms.

"I don't deserve you," he moaned as I played with his hair while he hugged me.

"Other way around."

"On the contrary. You're way too good for me and I know it. That's why guys like me don't go for ones like you. You guys are too perfect for us. Too beautiful. Too amazing."

"Are you sure you're not drunk?" I giggled.

"Drunk on you," he muttered and tightened his grip.

We laid in each other's arms and eventually fell asleep to the sound of our breathing. At some point during the night Ethan turned the TV on for background noise. The air was cool and crisp, the blankets fought off the cold air, Ethan's arms protected me from the demons and evil thoughts.

"Good morning baby girl," Ethan cooed in my ear once I rolled over.

"Morning baby boy," I giggled causing him to cringe.

"Don't call me that," he laughed while hiding his face.

"Why not?"

"It's not manly. I need something tough."

Daddy

"E, you don't have a daddy kink do you?" I asked while sitting up.

His cheeks tinted red and he tried his hardest to hide his smile. His eyes squeezed closed as he tried to ignore the question.

"Don't think I'm weird," he sighed admitting defeat.

"You don't find it strange that you want a girl to call you daddy while ya do the nasty?"

"Not really. I'm a pretty dominant person personality wise so... you don't have to call me that I've not had anyone call me it you're the first to ask or even know."

Wow

Thats kinda hot

Damn daddy

"I guess we can try it at some point," I chuckled and laid back down.

"Then we get to try one of your kinks," he said shooting up.

"No," I shyly muttered.

"And why not? My princess deserves everything she wants, unless she's into BDSM, I'm not doing that kinky shit, and I refuse to do the whole mistress thing. I watched that in a porn video and had I been that guy I would have said no to that scene," he cringed and leaned over me.

"I'm not into that I promise."

"Then what? If I guess you tell me?" He asked sounding hopeful.

"Maybe," I giggled.

"Alright let's see... I feel like you're secretly very kinky. Spanking, light chocking, overstimulation, tell me if I'm wrong," he whispered in my ear and left soft kisses along my neck bitting every once in a while.

Thank god we were laying down or else I would have fallen due to wobbly knees. He really got me going. I can't even remember what put us in this position, but I'm loving it.

Ethan moved his lips to my collar bone and began to nip at the skin. Quiet moans left my lips at the foreign pleasure.

Knocks erupted through the room and the door opened abruptly after. Grayson barged into the room in basketball shorts and no shirt. He was laughing as someone stayed hidden from my sight.

"Hey E," Grayson loudly spoke and stopped dead in his tracks as he saw our position. "This early?!" He shouted while rolling his eyes.

"Shut up man and go put on a shirt," E grumbled and then rested himself on top of me.

"Alright well Cam is here so do ya thing and let's go get pancakes."

Once Grayson left the room Ethan pecked my lips and stood up. His back muscles flexed every time he walked. His abs were layered perfectly. His bed head was gorgeous. He was amazing.

"Stop starring at my ass," Ethan groaned as he picked out his clothes for the day.

"I wasn't."

"Baby, I could feel your eyes groping me."

Rolling my eyes I dragged myself out of bed and went to my bag.

After a couple minutes we both made our way down stairs to the living room. Grayson sat in the chair and a beautiful honey blonde sat on the couch.

"Hey doofus," she said while looking at Ethan.

"Hi Cam. Dakota this is my older sister Cameron. She's a pain in my ass," Ethan laughed.

"Nice to meet you," I muttered shyly.

Instantly Cameron stood to her feet and walked up to me. It seemed as if she was examining me, seeing if I was worthy of her little brother.

You're not

"I like her E," Cameron chuckled and sent me a sweet smile. "She's real, not a fake Barbie."

"I told you you'd like her," Grayson pipped up.

"No need to be shy around me. I'm very easy going," Cameron explained winking.

...

"So where are we going?" Ethan questioned as we sat in the back seat.

"IHOP," Grayson replied shortly and continued driving.

"Babe," Ethan whispered in my ear.

"What E?"

"I want to finish what we started," he said huskily as he pulled me closer to him.

"Not now," I giggled as he pecked my neck with random kisses.

"But baby I still have a, ya know," he shyly muttered while flicking his eyes down.

"You're just gonna have to wait. We are getting pancakes," I laughed as we pulled into the IHOP parking lot.

The four of us got out and made our way inside. The chatter through out the place was loud as older couples, young families, and teens sat scattered about.

Ethan was looking around the restaurant and his eyes got wide and his skin seemed to go pale.

"Can we pick another place?" Ethan asked frantically looking at Grayson.

Ethan flicked his eyes getting Grayson to look in the direction, and of course I looked too. There in a back booth sat Abby, some cheerleaders, and a few football stars.

"No we're staying," Grayson smirked.

"Why do you want to leave?" Cameron asked clearly confused.

"There's just a group of kids who I don't really want to see right now."

"Why?" Cameron quizzed.

Ethan looked down at me with sad eyes, but I couldn't read what he wanted me to do. Was I supposed to agree with him?

He's still embarrassed of you

He wants you to agree so he can save himself

Think about it