↠ Prologue

Jungkook's eyes narrowed into slits as Jimin gave him a taunting smirk. "Hyung," the younger one started. "Don't you dare eat my last piece of candy."

"What?" Jimin asked, then lifted up the candy wrapped in a vibrant red in his hand. "Oh, you mean this?"

A warning growl resounded from the younger male. "Drop it now."

"What will you do then?" Jimin taunted once more, clearly enjoying the amusement of the other member. He quickly unwrapped the wrapper to reveal a delicious looking hard candy that was a vibrant red like its wrapper. "I bet it tastes great."

"Hyung!" Jungkook snapped then threw himself across the kitchen counter.

Jimin widened his eyes before dashing to the living room. Jungkook followed, emitting small growls.

Taehyung simply looked up from playing his video games before resuming the game. That is until, Jimin ran through and his foot got caught on the wire, making the controller fly out of Taehyung's hand. The screen displayed "game over" after a couple of seconds. "Jimin-hyung! I was about to beat that level!" Taehyung growled.

Jimin could only respond with a "sorry!" before continuing his flee. Meanwhile, the hyung line was just returning from their border patrol.

"What do you think we should do about the Northern part of the border?" Jin asked.

"Not sure, we have to come up with a plan by tonight." Namjoon replied back. Hoseok and Yoongi nodded. The older members climbed up the steps but paused when they heard growls and shouts coming from the inside.

"How much do you want to bet it was Jimin and Jungkook that started it?" Yoongi mumbled as if it was a normal occurrence. Which it was.

Jin went in first and the others followed in and were startled by the three figures that flew past them. Namjoon closed his eyes in frustration while Hoseok laughed a little. Jin and Yoongi only sighed at the younger members.

"I'm going to go and practice the piano." Yoongi said then left the others, heading upstairs to his room.

Hoseok hummed in acknowledgment. "Well, I want to go earn some money and buy those new shoes!" He said happily. He then grabbed his sports bag he had left earlier by the front door. "Bye and good luck!" He yelled and quickly ran outside.

The ball of sunshine giggled when he heard the yell of the Alpha; "Why are guys trashing the house?! Jungkook, don't hit Jimin with the table! It was expensive!"

\\

Hoseok went downtown to an area that was recently new. This place wasn't overly populated. It was a fairly new development and he hasn't been here before so he thought it was a perfect opportunity. He usually did some street dancing to earn some cash on the side. He looked around at the tall buildings holding apartments and the various quaint shops that lined the street. The male then spotted a cute coffee shop that smelled of the oven freshed goods.

His stomach rumbled slightly when the smell entered his nose. "Hm, I hope it's not too expensive..."

Then he began walking towards the shop. As he got closer, he had to stop. Now it wasn't just the smell of baked goods that he was smelling. Another scent that can change a werewolf's life forever had begun to waft through the air. Mate? He thought as he glanced around him. Then his eyes settled on the shop before him. She was there.