↠ m.yg

Knowing that around this time, Yoongi was preparing to wake up early, you got up early. Agh. The cold-looking but sweet gummy werewolf was the one who made you fall in love. Perhaps it was when he gave you those sweet hugs to comfort you. Despite that tough looking exterior, he was actually a gummy bear. 

You made sure you were decent and not like some crazy person, you waited by your door. You were listening out for any footsteps that walked past your room. At last your wish once granted once you heard a pair of footsteps walk by. You creaked the door open. To slight disappointment, it was only Seokjin. Looks like he was going downstairs. You let out a sigh and then realized something. 

Was Yoongi still sleeping off his wound?

Now, you felt like an idiot. Of course he would be. His large injury was taking time since it was grave but still faster than a human's. Slowly, you crept out of your room and realized another thing. During all this time, you were unfamiliar with most of the rooms. Well, you only knew Jimin's but the others were a mystery. You opened the first door. It was empty. It must have been Seokjin's and the next, it was Taehyung's. Luckily, Taehyung was still fast asleep as you took a quick peek in. He continued on as you softly shut the door.

Third times the charm? Well it was hope at this point but still, you opened up the third door. Faintly, you could see a figure shift around in bed and then slightly hiss in pain. Found him. You stepped in and softly shut the door. You noticed that the room slightly smelled of medicine. Or something to that sort.

Here's the plan. Check up on him, quickly tell him, wait for a reaction or immediately flee. You were still deciding on the last part of your plan. Very slowly, you went to the bed and saw Yoongi scrunch up his nose a bit.

"Seokjin, I swear if you try to change my bandages when I'm sleeping, I will destroy your kitchen." He grumbled.

"I'm not Seokjin but that's a pretty serious threat." You answered, slightly amused.

Yoongi was quiet for a moment and he let his eyes open. His eyes were a bit in a daze until they roamed onto you. "Y/N? What are you doing here?" He started moving to which you frowned at.

"Hey, no moving." You slightly scolded him. "I'm just here to check up on you. How are you feeling?" 

"Mostly tired. And some pain." He replied honestly. "There was a bit more damage than Seokjin guessed so I just need to rest for a couple more days."

You nodded thoughtfully and brought over his swivel chair to sit down in. "Well, hopefully you'll heal soon, right?"

"Yeah." He said. "It just sucks that I can't help much now." He was referring to the patrols that the pack gets to do. 

"You'll be doing it in no time at all." You reassured him to which he gave you his gummy smile. There it is! It was adorable.

It was quiet for a moment. It wasn't awkward at all to say the least but a comfortable silence. Yoongi let his eyes close for a second. Was this your moment to shine? Might as well get it over with. You hyped yourself up to be confident.

"Hey Yoongi? Can I tell you something?" You broke the silence.

"Didn't you already ask me?" Yoongi hummed mischievously.

This dude. You rolled your eyes at him. "You're so rude sometimes."

"I know that's why you like me." He boasted, keeping his eyes shut.

You bit the inside of your cheek. "Yeah I guess so. That's why I want to be your mate."

The silence returned again. Except it wasn't comfortable at all. Oh no, there was some tension in the air and Yoongi's eyes sprung open. He moved his head to the side, facing you.

"Me?" Yoongi asked perplexed, his usual dark eyes widen in surprise.

You nodded with a smile. "Yes."

A bright gummy smile appeared on his face before he tried to give you a hug. "Hey! What are you doing?!" You got up to try and push him down but his hand clasped around your wrist. "Lay down?" He asked, all the while gently pulling you down. 

How could you refuse? So you did, facing him and then Yoongi finally gave you his hug. Greatly, you returned it with the same emotion he was giving. "I didn't think that you would choose me..."

"Why?" You pulled back a bit to study his face.

He shrugged a shoulder. "I thought you would like someone like Hoseok or Jungkook." He confessed with a bit of a frown etching onto his features. 

 "Well, I chose you." You replied sternly and that made the smile appear on Yoongi's face once again. 

"Can I mark you now?" Yoongi asked, the smile disappearing. His eyes flickered to your neck and without an answer he just did it. You let out a small 'ow' as you felt canines bit your skin. To show your pain, you lightly swatted at his arm. His tongue lapped over the mark and he pulled away. "S-Sorry. I just had to."

"Werewolves are just weird. Ask for my consent at least." You glared at him to which he pouted a bit. 

"I told you I was sorry!"

You rolled your eyes at his statement. "The others should be able to tell in a few hours." He suddenly said, his expression a little sad. "They'll be okay so don't worry about them too much, okay?"

You nodded and then Yoongi got closer to you. "Let's take a nap if you're tired." You said and ran your fingers through his hair. He nodded sleepily but still had one more remark he had to say.

"Does this mean I can mate with you now?"

"Yoongi!"