↠ 37

Once Hoseok stepped foot in the house, Seokjin raised an eyebrow at the two of you from his spot on the couch. "Why are you two here so early? Don't you work for another half hour?" He directed his last question to you.

You were about to explain before Hoseok shook his head. "No, it got dangerous over there." He said. "We need to have a meeting now."

Seokjin's eyes slightly widened before they were filled with no emotion. "Well, Namjoon and Yoongi are still working. The other three went to go do a patrol."

Hoseok looked visibly upset. He frowned and raked a hand through his hair. "Oh."

You could only look at them. Well, what else were you supposed to do? Might as well just let them talk it out you guessed. Seokjin must have read your mind or something since he looked over to you. "You've got nothing to worry about. We'll handle it just fine." He said although you could hear the slight worry in his tone.

"Sure." You agreed in hopes that it will relax them a bit. "I'll just be upstairs." You had a feeling that those two would want to talk in private. Both of them gave you grins that obviously tried to mask how they were feeling.

You went upstairs and shut the door behind you. Your eyes traveled to the marks that were slowly starting to fade. Though they were still prominent against your skin. Faintly, you could see the small crescent indents that lightly bled. You let out a sigh and crashed out onto the bed.

"What happened?" Seokjin immediately asked once he heard your door close.

Hoseok took a seat. "A vampire came by to where she worked." From the corner of his eyes, he could see Seokjin narrow his eyes at the thought. "She went to the back of the store to throw away trash and she was gone longer than I expected."

"They know where she works now." Seokjin mumbled. "First, her apartment and now work?"

"I think they're still angry that we killed the elite vampire. Maybe he was a friend or brother or something?"

Seokjin pursed his lips at the thought. "It was probably was a friend or something. Well, it wasn't our fault that the vampire got on Yoongi's nerve."

"But he killed him." Hoseok replied with laughter.

Seokjin playfully rolled his eyes. Of course Yoongi was on short temper that day with stress from work and it didn't help that the vampire teased him. Now here they were with angry vampires. "Yeah I know. I think we need to kill the Clan fast. It's the only way."

The younger male nodded in agreement. "I think so too. One of us would have to stay with Y/N though. Just in case."

"Of course we have to do that." Seokjin replied, almost saying as if it was common sense. "What vampire would be stupid enough to come into our territory?"

Hobi nodded to agree with the Beta. "You're right... Do you think that I can stay home tomorrow?" The young male teased which earned him a glare in return.

"No." Was the Beta's reply as he walked into the kitchen. All Hoseok did was snicker at the older male. He sort of liked teasing the older members about this whole thing. Well mainly Seokjin.

Later that night, you finished typing up the last sentence of your essay. Congratulations, you didn't have a mental breakdown. Just kidding, it only happened earlier. You closed the laptop and decided to edit the whole thing tomorrow. You placed the laptop back on the desk and laid down on your bed.

You let out a sigh as you recalled the event that happened earlier.

The rest of the guys had come home. You could easily hear their voices and footsteps. There were hushed voices as they traveled to another room. Then Namjoon had come up by himself. He explained for the protection of you that it would be best to stay in their home for a few days. Meaning you wouldn't go to class or work.

You could roam the house and possibly relax on their back porch. It just didn't help that Namjoon accidentally said that there would probably be more vampires now tracking everything that you do. That made you feel like you had a stalker and then the poor Alpha apologized profusely.

Anyways, looks like you were stuck being home all day with Jungkook tomorrow so that was going to be fun. Getting ready for bed, you thought all about the assignments that you would have to ask for and all those tips you were missing out at work. At last, you went to bed, ready for a day with an energetic werewolf.

Waking up the next morning, there were a series of knocks at your door. Looks like the day started for him. Knowing who it was, you slowly got up and yawned. Like a zombie, you went over to the door and opened it to find a happy Jungkook.

"Hi Y/N!" He happily said and lowered his hand that was poised and ready to knock again. "Are you ready to start the day? Everyone left and so it's just you and me!"

"Sure..." You rubbed your eyes.

You could swear that Jungkook would be furiously wagging his tail or something. "Awesome!" The young male exclaimed and quickly grabbed your hand. "I made breakfast so I hope you enjoy." He said as the two of you traveled to the kitchen.

All you could do was smile in your waking up state and you had a feeling that today was going to be a fun filled day.

Maybe.