↠ 43

"I know I'm a vampire." Yuto began his explanation. "But I must tell you that the Clan is after you."

"How are we supposed to know that's the truth? What if you are tricking us to get our Y/N?" Yoongi questioned, his dark eyes narrowing at him.

"Well that would be a pretty stupid plan and honestly I don't think I would get that far with it." Yuto mumbled.

Hoseok and Jungkook were uncharacteristically being quiet now as their bodies were starting to tremble a bit. Though the others let out growls slip out. Taehyung was beyond angry as he had met him once. And the thought bugged him. How come he wasn't able to pick up on his scent from that one time?

"We don't care." Namjoon broke the silence. "You're on our territory and you know what that means? We get to kill you." He smiled.

"Listen to me first-" Yuto pleaded.

It was too late.

Hoseok was the first to make a move. He lunged towards the vampire, halfway shifting into his wolf form. Yuto flung himself back with his vampire speed. In front of him stood a large light brown wolf. His light brown eyes were focused on him. Beside the wolf, another dark brown wolf that gleamed a gold color stood by his side.

Yuto frowned. Their minds were clouded with protecting their mate. His eyes glanced at the other six werewolves in front of him. He knew that at any moment they were going to shift and he didn't think he could stand a chance of six werewolves on their territory. So the next best thing was to run. And that's what he did.

Behind him, the werewolves had the same idea.

"Jin! Let me go!" You screamed and tried prying yourself out of his tight grip. Hell, you were angry now.

"No." Jin let a growl slip from his lips. "That thing is a vampire. Why would I let you be close to it?" He continued walking until he went to your room.

"He's my friend!" You yelled back and tried whacking his arms to let you go.

Jin didn't say anything as he put you down on the bed. Without another word, he turned to walk away. "Jin!" You shouted once more and scrambled to follow after him. He literally ran out of the door and shut it.

You were almost to the door when you heard the door click. Did he just lock you in here? You furiously tried turning the knob only to find that it jiggled in place. 'Are you serious?'  You angrily thought as you frowned.

"Seokjin! Unlock the door now!" You screamed out your lungs. You were met with silence. Angrily, you went back to the window and saw nothing. They must have gone after him. You were worried for Yuto and if they got to him. You bit your bottom lip and started to pace the room, figuring that must have meant Jin was outside your door or downstairs already.

What if they killed him? You didn't know that he was a vampire and even if he wanted to kill you, he would have done it already! There were many times the two of you were by yourselves to kill you. You trusted that he was a good influence.

In the midst of your pacing, a snarl broke you out of your anger for a second. It was just Seokjin here... As you were about to get closer to the door, a loud bang and a soft whine echoed in the room. You froze in your spot as the knob in front of you jiggled.

You gulped a bit and walked backwards away from it as you heard more growls and thuds happening. Except they sounded like they were coming from downstairs. A laugh broke through the air from the other side of the door.

"This is Y/N's room, right?" The voice asked. "My master asked to retrieve you. He says that you're the mutts' mate?"

Oh shit.

Your eyes frantically looked everywhere around the room. You couldn't possibly fight off a vampire. You'll most likely be dead before that happens. Until your eyes landed on the window. It was a maybe. You quickly went over to it and saw that a tree was close to it.

It was worth a shot. So, you opened the window and then the door flung open. "Sheesh. I know like to taunt my victims but you're making this way more difficult than this has to be."

As Yuto barely crossed over the invisible border of their territory, he came to a stop as he watched the wolves. They also came to a stop. Hackles were raised and teeth were bared right at him. They were obviously pissed off as a couple of them paced along the border.

Good thing that werewolves took the borders seriously of another werewolf pack.

He frowned as he tried to reason with them once more. "Just listen for a second-" He was interrupted by a snarl from the black wolf. He rolled his eyes and just took off into the woods to the Clan. Perhaps another time, he would reason with them. After all, the plan that the Clan had was taking place next week.

The house he lived in was by no means the greatest but it was okay to house the twenty-five vampires in. As he was about to open the front door, it opened before him. The female vampire blinked at him. "Oh hey." She said. "Where have you been?"

"Just hunting." Yuto shrugged a shoulder.

She nodded. "Alright. Well, I'm off to those stupid mutts."

Before she could go anywhere, Yuto stopped her. "You're going to the werewolves' territory?" He innocently asked.

"Yeah. Master said that the human girl was there. Ordered me to go get her as the others should be done by now." She replied.

If Yuto's heart was still beating, it would have stopped. What the hell? It was supposed to be next week! He needed to get there before anyone else came. "Could I go instead?" He asked with a bored tone. "I want to kill a werewolf."

She stared at him for awhile. Never moving or blinking at all. "Sure. I need to hunt anyway. The others should be done by now." Sending her a thanks, Yuto took off at full speed and made sure to get there before the other wolves crowded the house.

Arriving at the werewolves' house, he was very paranoid. He once didn't see or hear the wolves. Unless they were already inside. Biting his lip, he stepped inside and was instantly hit with the smell of werewolf blood.

"Oh hey there Yuto!" A vampire called out, smiling with some blood spots on his face. "What are you doing here?"

"Just came by." He mumbled as his eyes strayed to the wounded werewolf. He was still breathing but was knocked out unconscious. Multiple wounds were across his body, some parts of his hair matted with his own blood and a broken leg. Yuto knew that the werewolf's body was already healing itself.

His red eyes flickered across the other six vampires. It took six of them to injure one werewolf. As he stood there, he heard something that made him froze.

The sound of small blood drops dripping onto the floor.