↠ 7

"Why is he looking at me like that? Never seen a girl before or something?"  You thought. Then you waved your hand in front of his face. "You okay there?"

He closed his mouth and a very faint blush was on his cheeks. "Y-Yeah! I-I'm sorry, I was, uh, on my phone and didn't see you until now!"

"It's fine." you turned back around and waited for the light.

"Um, miss?" The man behind you timidly asked.

You turned back around and patiently waited for him to speak.

"I think you dropped this?" He held out a key ring of a small wolf.

With wide eyes and a drop in your heart, you checked on your bag to see that the small key chain did fall off. "Oh, I guess I did. Thank you." You grabbed the small key chain, your fingers slightly brushing his fingers. His hands felt soft.

You smiled. "Thanks again." His face was now turning more red. The light signaled for pedestrians to go ahead. You turned back around and crossed the street. You paused at one of the shops for electronics. Yuto's birthday was coming up and he did like video games... You went inside the shop and took a look at the games, TV's, gaming consoles and speakers. It was just a mini electronics shop.

You went over to the games section, specifically looking at PC, PS4 and Xbox games. Your eyes flickered through many of the different covers. Did he say he liked multiplayer ones? Or was it adventure? You honestly didn't remember.

You continued to walk along the aisle, keeping your head at the games looking for the right one. That is until you bumped into someone. "Sorry! I wasn't watching where-" You stopped looking at the man you had bumped into earlier.

He was looking at you with wide eyes and his mouth was slightly parted. "Is this fate," you started. "Or are you stalking me?"

If possible, his eyes widened even more. "N-no! I was looking for this place for new games! Please don't misunderstand!"

You hummed. "Okay. Sorry anyways." You brushed it off and still searched for a game.

"Um, a-are you looking for something?" He asked.

You looked at him. "Honestly? I don't know what to get my friend."

"I can try to help! I like playing video games! What do they like?" He asked.

"I don't know. He has a PS4. Probably adventure?" You guessed, trying to recall what Yuto was talking about last time. You knew he was talking about a new game he had gotten for his PS4 and he talked about it for five hours straight. Yes, he had really called you to talk about it. No, you didn't listen to the full conversation, only answered at the proper moments.

The man switched his gaze to the games and drifted off to the PS4 games. You followed him. He scanned the games until he grabbed one off the shelf and handed it to you. The cover showed a boy facing a weird cat animal with rocks in the background. The title read "The Last Guardian."

"I think they'll like it." You smiled at him. "Thank you."

He smiled back at you showing off his teeth. They sort of resembled a bunny which you thought was adorable. "You're welcome! My name is Jeon Jungkook! I can be your buddy for gaming!"

You only blinked at him. "Um, I'm Yoon Y/N and I gotta go. Thanks again." You turned away to the register. The cashier rang it up and placed it in a bag. You exchanged smiles and then you left the store walking back home.

The man was friendly enough, it shouldn't hurt to become acquaintances, right?